Certificate of Birth = Certificate of Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That army captain refused to deploy out of cowardice but decided to try to pin it on Obama. He went to prison for refusing deployment orders.

Its like this kids, the Birthers alienate Independents who reelect Barrack Obama. You are playing straight into the democrats hands.

#11     Apr 28, 2011
  2. That many people don't come to agree on something and proceed to say "Oh? That's the BC? Well I'm sorry I questioned your legitimacy. Have a nice day."

The next logical step is "It's a fake!"

#12     Apr 28, 2011
  3. not much interest is there

#13     Apr 28, 2011
  4. Yeah I told friends that when push came to shove that he would have one made up.

Governor said it didn't exist and a state employee said it didn't exist and now a brand new 50 year old document that is suppose to be on microfiche shows up.

It's bullshit. Obama fucked up this time.

John

#14     Apr 28, 2011
  5. I think that is a little harsh. You don't know what was motivating him. We do know obama sat back and let him go to jail over nothing , when he could have easily resolved matters without someone's life being ruined. So much for all that compassion.

#15     Apr 28, 2011
  6. Bull shit,he deserved to go to prison

#16     Apr 28, 2011

7. Governor never said it didn't exist and state employee was not a health dept worker and Hawaii state officials also said he nor the agency he worked for had no access to health dept files or birth information.He also made the claim on a white supremacist talk show

#17     Apr 28, 2011
  8. I guess that's a subtle way to call the indepents idiots.

#18     Apr 28, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

+1

Drop the fucking Birth certificate already.

#19     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Oh please.
    Just STFU with all of your apologist posts.
    The soldier disobeyed a direct order.
    Period.

#20     Apr 28, 2011