CERN Discovers Neutrinos That Travel Faster Than Light... FTL Possible

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CoolTraderDude, Sep 24, 2011.

1. auspiv

auspiv

#21     Sep 26, 2011
  2. Wow. My science and mathematics must have been leaked to them. Here's a hint as to how stupid all mathematicians and physicists are:

What is 5 Ferraris divided by 0 Ferraris?

Hmm... well I still see 5 Ferraris.

What does your calculator say?

All scientists believe nothing destroys something. Anti-matter? Watching too much Star Trek. Geeks. Stupid ones at that.

#22     Sep 26, 2011
  3. I sincerely hope this post was a joke. I know the intelligence level on these boards is minimal at times, but this one really stands out.

#23     Sep 26, 2011
  4. What is a particilized Dog? Can you unparticize God? Do you think God likes to particilized?

What is the meaning of the word "linear"? Apply that to "linear algebra".

Can you reverse a combustion reaction?

#24     Sep 26, 2011
  5. nitro

nitro

#25     Sep 26, 2011
  6. Apparently you forgot the origins of division. Division was originally a short-cut method for subtraction in the days before calculators. While 5/0 is sometimes undefined, if you retain the units and talk about reality, you will understand the division short-cut is flawed.

So... say you've got 5 hot chicks in front of you begging for sex. Now, another hot chick is standing in the doorway. Now. Go slowly here... if you were to divide 5 hot chicks by the 1 hot chick in the doorway, how many hot chicks are in the room? Do the other hot chicks have to move to allow the girl in the room?

That's the thought experiment that proves that 5/1=6 as applied to hot chicks. Remember your units.

#26     Sep 26, 2011
  7. That is time and position that leads to relativity by the way.

#27     Sep 26, 2011
  8. Now for an advanced mathematical question.

Say you have 5 hot chicks in the room begging for sex. You are the only other person in the room. So, that's 5 hot chicks/1 person. In other words, that is 5 hot chicks per person. Are there enough hot chicks in the world to provide each person with 5 hot chicks? Nope. Afraid not.

So, what does 5 hot chicks/person mean? A sex fantasy. Meaningless as applied to reality.

Physicists go rewrite your equations and retain the units. Perhaps you'll figure out relativity and string theory.

#28     Sep 26, 2011
  9. So how does anti-matter destroy matter? It doesn't. Matter is running from the physicists and hiding.

#29     Sep 26, 2011
  10. That reminds me. Age-swapping and age-reversing is a very emotionally attractive idea to women over the age of 40 or 50. In fact, many will kill for that possibility. However, it is a magic trick and an illusion that they all fall for because they want it so desperately.

Similar physics to anti-matter.

I suggest those women turn to genetics with a globally universally recognized on all media project. To do the genetic way (either stopping aging or reversing it) would require mapping all life on planet earth all the way to algae and coral. Lots of switches. Make one mistake and you'll end up regretting any genetic "therapy".

#30     Sep 26, 2011