CEOs are grilled in senate hearing (very funny)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by misterno, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JaredB

JaredB

while entertaining, the guy is a douche.
    he's using this as his soapbox and makes little sense

... and i thought convicted felons dont vote.

2. S2007S

S2007S

nice find, I tuned into the last 30 seconds of this today and wanted to hear the rest of it, I think its funny how this entire crisis is unfolding, everyone just pointing the finger at everyone else.

3. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

the fact that these companies means these CEOs are failures--losers. must as fire them now. when even give them a bonus for fucking up the company.

4. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

the fact that these companies fail means these CEOs are failures--losers. must as fire them now. when even give them a bonus for fucking up the company.

5. I'm glad someone got emotional and grilled these guys. Good on the Congressman.

6. S2007S

S2007S

agree..

7. dont

dont

8. Your post:
    I've been told that there are many recruiters on this board. I am a newly unemployed finance guy... but I always wanted to trade.

No wonder you think he's a douche, you're one of the BAD GUYS.

What bank did you bury before they fired you?

9. JaredB

JaredB

I'm glad I'm getting so much attention.

Yes i am the bad guy. I am the reason you took out a mortgage you couldn't afford and now you're screwed.

Actually, not just you, everyone.

While I was sitting at Lehman Brothers, for 18 hours a day, analyzing reports coming in from our analysts, fact checking and preparing to send them off to our desks, I was ruining the world. Yes I am evil. Moron.

#10     Feb 12, 2009