CEO to Workers: I May Fire You if Obama Wins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 12, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No, that was the two black panther pieces of trash who stood outside of the polling station in PA daring whites to come in and vote. THAT'S REAL voter intimidation!

I FULLY understand where these CEO's are coming from with this, and I support them. Ocommunist is FORCING them to buy shit they can't afford... Well, the CEO's will lay off people to stay afloat. Pretty simple. Pretty sad we have a true communist occupying the white house.:mad:

#31     Oct 12, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

We'll get those high interest rates back, because inflation will return!

#32     Oct 12, 2012
  3. But that is a Carteresque presidency, and not a Reaganesque presidency.

That is why one needs an Obama-nesque Presidency -- to "avoid" the pains of a Carter presidency and feel the "joy" of a Reagan presidency.

Mittens has tools, and wants the problem to adapt itself to his tools.

Obama has a problem, and wants to create tools to fix the problem.

Which one of the two do you think has a better chance to succeed at fixing the problem?

#33     Oct 12, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Not to argue, but it depends on which type of inflation, right? Cost push, demand pull, etc.... ? If memory serves, Carter had the former, Reagan the latter.

#34     Oct 12, 2012
  5. Hitler had a similar effect

#35     Oct 12, 2012
  6. I'm rooting on the dark horse of the apocalypse,never let a crisis go to waist.

#36     Oct 12, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

in a free market economy these kind of laws would never come into existence.

#37     Oct 13, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

you don't know history very well ... reagan had to start off with the second worst (behind this one) recession since WWII which had to be induced by first raising interest rates. This was the solution to stagflation.

Your posts are almost always misinformed and illogical.

#38     Oct 13, 2012
  9. When you analyze what people do, rather than what they say, you realize that EVERYONE on the planet "would pay for a cost only if they have to, and would take away benefits whenever they can".

It's an immutable fact of existence.

#39     Oct 13, 2012
  10. IOW... people tend to look out for their own best interest? DUH!

#40     Oct 13, 2012