CEO to Workers: I May Fire You if Obama Wins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Bison42

Bison42

If all of the people that vote for Obama can't realize that all he does is make speaches, we are the dumbest nation on the planet.

This guy hasn't done ANYTHING!

He has no relationship with Congress. He can't get anything done!

I'm an independant thinker not tied to either party. If it is not obvious to voters that Obama needs to go---we got problems.

#21     Oct 12, 2012
  2. sumfuka

sumfuka

I'm hoping I would be wrong also and a dark horse candidate would appear. But we are too late for that already. Might as well position yourself in the upcoming boom bust scenario.

#22     Oct 12, 2012
  3. We can all see the "bust"... but boom??

#23     Oct 12, 2012
  4. The corporate/business world would pay for a cost only if they have to, and would take benefits away whenever they can.

That is why the business world cares about who gets elected to pass laws, and who gets elected to sign or veto laws.

#24     Oct 12, 2012
  5. zdreg

zdreg

it will be disguised as an inflationary depression.

#25     Oct 12, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Good call. Should Romney win we can reasonably expect a Reaganesque expansion of government spending on the military and its supply chain, and an attendant reduction of corporate taxation. It grew GDP then, it'll grow GDP now. (Don't bring up the deficit and debt.)

#26     Oct 12, 2012
  7. W. did the reaganesque thing, and we know the result. So it was already done, and it failed:

#27     Oct 12, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I left out one important part, the part Siegel apparently cares about most, taxation.

#28     Oct 12, 2012
  9. In addition Reagan had a big enemy/big reward, and high interest rates he could lower.

#29     Oct 12, 2012
  10. You have to post more often , Oldtime .Its getting really boring in here.

#30     Oct 12, 2012