CEO to Workers: I May Fire You if Obama Wins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Oct 12, 2012.

1. If I was president the unemployment rate would be zero. Karl Marx did it, and I'm a hell of a lot smarter than Karl Marx. (actually it wasn't Karl Marx, it was John Lennon, but same difference.)

#11     Oct 12, 2012
  2. Fortunately for me, I have rarely had to work with any liberals, but the ones I have worked with spent more time droning on and on about their politics than actually doing any work, so firing them first would make sense.

#12     Oct 12, 2012
  3. well that makes sense. Just a simple questionaire. Do you think we should make more money, or be better people?

It would be quite easy to weed out the ones who were not with the program.

#13     Oct 12, 2012
  4. JamesL

JamesL

#14     Oct 12, 2012
  5. #15     Oct 12, 2012
  6. Why does he even employ them? Either they produce output that provides a profit margin to the satisfaction of the CEO or he culls the head count until he reaches a level consummate with expected output/margins.

#16     Oct 12, 2012
  7. What he's saying is that his future forecast for those profit margins will change for the worse if Obama is reelected. What those margins are now not the relevant question, it's what will they be in the future.

#17     Oct 12, 2012
  8. Fortunately, working in a very quantitative field, liberals tend to self-select out.

You want to be a "better person"? Do it on your own time.

#18     Oct 12, 2012
  9. no kidding man, I'm about ready to "self deport" 8%? the hell with it, I'll go back to Mexico.

If you want to try and make a living in this environment go right ahead, I'm going back to school to get a masters.

It's like you can't make any money anymore unless you are a shit head, and I don't want to be one of those, that's what my father was.

#19     Oct 12, 2012
  10. Ironic as Ryan's debate tactic was to accuse Biden of the same.

#20     Oct 12, 2012