CEO of Nio is the Real Deal!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HeSaidSheSaid, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I think Elon Musk has a competition!

[video=youtube] [/video]

2. Elon Musk is definitely a smart man.
    But I could not see how the average American could compete with the Chinese. These Chinese are hardworking and they are progressing at a faster pace then the Americans. They do not have to waste their time dealing with politics, gender issues, climate change, election, LGBTQ, feminism, equality bs, race issues, wage gap, and so on.

I don't see how China will not be the next superpower.

Ayn Rand and Nobert like this.
  3. Tesla cars are priced cheaper than Nio. Although Nio are forging deals with the Chinese government.

Both are good investments but Nio will never challenge a global disrupting company such as Tesla.

4. cesfx

cesfx

I took some at 7$ and holding, come on Nio!

5. I’m also holding Nio, given it’s quite cheaply priced now it’s worth a hold until it’s ceiling is reached imo

6. VicBee

VicBee

The NIO model is complicated. Battery swapping seems like a good idea but it's a logistics nightmare. A 7 to 8 minutes swap time isn't particularly fast if you have 3-4 cars ahead of you and the swapping stations must always have stock. This works when you have few vehicles but become quite complicated with thousands of them.
    NIO will have government support and preferences and that's normal, it's a Chinese company in China. But it will have tough competition from Tesla for many years to come. In the end, competition is good and I hope to see their vehicles in America.

7. virtusa

virtusa

I am not a fan of one liners, but some have however wisdom.

Like:
    • Never say never
    • Never underestimate your enemy (in this case competition)

8. As MAESTRO once said .." Quantum random Distribution !"