Century of Trading videos

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ECTrader, Jul 29, 2013.

1. ECTrader

ECTrader

I have for sale, an all day conference called Century of Trading. It was put together two years ago in California. The cost to attend was about $500. I have all videos and slides for $50 obo.

http://www.centuryoftrading.com/

If interested I will send you the 12 minute introduction for free to see if this is something you really want. The video gives an outline of what is covered in the videos.

Send me a message through Elite Trader if interested. Thank you.

2. Been in the business 20 years and this is the first time I have heard of any of the three presenters. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Good luck!

3. ECTrader

ECTrader

Thus the reason I priced it relatively inexpensively. There are some fine gems in these presentations--nothing to base a total system on (although it is possible) but definitely will help in creating a trading plan for anyone putting one together.

4. ECTrader

ECTrader

Ok, seems no one wants it at that price! Let's do it this way then: Anyone interested in in this package, send me a pm. I will give it to you. If you decide it's worth it, then I will leave it up to you if you want to pay for it or not.