Central banks raising rates to quickly? Nah. If anything they are too low!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Oct 9, 2018.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Yep he thinks rates are rising too quickly in an economy that people think is one of the best we have ever had!!!
    So let's keep rates at 0% forever and ever and ever, right? ......rates should be significantly higher at this time...he's lucky they are still floating under 5%

No worries he'll get his wish when the economy slows to a halt and stocks collapse...the fed will easily erase all those fed rate increases in a few meetings back to 0% to start the economic engine all over again.....

Trump says he doesn't like what the Fed is doing, central bank is going too fast in raising rates

• President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he does not like the Federal Reserve's decision to continue to hike interest rates.
    • "I don't want to slow it down even a little bit" when there are no signs of inflation, the president added, referring to the economy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/09/tru...-bank-is-going-too-fast-in-raising-rates.html

comagnum likes this.
  2. S2007S

S2007S

3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

I've noticed that whenever there's a top or a bearish breeze or whatever, and then the sun comes up? The market goes down.

I think we should ban the sun coming up. :wtf:

:D