Census 2010 data in: Blacks moving to red states, latin invasion, and white flight...

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by phenomena, Mar 30, 2011.

1. All they need to know how to do is vote.

#21     Mar 30, 2011
  2. ================
    Good points Mr N/senior N;
    South America,TX... does have a large Hispanic population:D
    Frankly I like the idea of bilingual Bibles-Korean/English...Spanish /English.

Not that Mexicanization has to happen;
    that would be a prediction.Trends are not predictions.

Hispanics tend to have high % of dads in family.

Asians about 70+/ %, have dads in family,
    Whites about 44 +/ %,
    blacks about 17+/%.......................

#22     Mar 30, 2011
  3. If white people left the country, no one would be left to tax to pay for all the entitlement programs for the "minorities".

#23     Mar 30, 2011
  4. Funny you should say that. I have noticed that we haven't witnessed a flood of white people beating down the doors to get into the Congo.

I wonder why that is? Why are we selfishly keeping all of this wonderful multiculturalism to ourselves? We are just selfishly hogging the wonderful diversity. It's our greatest strength!

Oh well, I'm sure the Nigerian space program and Rwanda institute of neurosurgery are just around the corner...

#24     Mar 30, 2011

5. That blacks and latinos are fucking up the country :cool:

#25     Mar 30, 2011
  6. Another public service message from the Aryan Brotherhood.

#26     Mar 30, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#27     Mar 30, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another denial of reality from an ET liberal.

#28     Mar 30, 2011
  9. He want to tell you something, and he is so angry.. :D

Stop Blaming Poor People and Minorities for the Financial Crisis - aka Go Read Griftopia and Educate Yourself
    by TheKing PE (King Kong, 1346 Points) on 11/12/10 at 12:57pm

"I posted this in another thread, but thought it was worthy of a thread of its own. First of all, if you haven't read Matt Taibbi's "Griftopia" yet, go buy it and read it ASAP.

Second off, I wrote this because I've been reading and hearing enough people make the claim that the crisis was really the fault of the government for pushing home ownership and easing standards to help people with less income / wealth own homes. Yes, that is partially to blame, but that alone could only cause so big a problem. What really caused us to get where we are today is the short-term mentality of big money now, no consequences later. Or, as I put it in another thread:

I always laugh when someone insinuates (or outright claims) that the financial crisis and housing bubble was the fault of poor people spending outside their means on houses they couldn't afford. Let's be clear:

Everyone is at fault, but the problem was made INFINITELY worse by the big banks and AIG, why? Because:

--Boiler-room-esque lending operations pushed products they knew to be shitty for short-term gain, not giving a fuck if the people they were lending to could actually pay things back

--They could do this because the big banks had an insatiable desire to create and pimp out absolute garbage securities in the form of CDOs and the hilarious CDO^2s.

--They knew they could pump out CDOs and CDO^2s because they could go and buy "protection" in the form of CDS from AIG (who wrote them despite never having enough capital to cover them)

--The lenders pimping shitty Option-ARM mortgages and sub-prime crap, the banks making garbage products and marketing them as AAA investments, and AIG selling CDS like they were going out of style took a big problem (people borrowing to buy houses they couldn't afford) and made it INFINITELY WORSE.

And if you want to blame the government, blame dipshits like Greenspan and Bob Rubin and Phil Gramm for destroying the world economy. We bailed out the banks to the tune of trillions of dollars (yes, TARP was paid back, but the banks got WAY MORE HANDOUTS than that AND we haven't been paid back for the backdoor AIG bailout).

But no, why would you possibly go after the real bad guys here, the ones who REALLY fucked shit up, when you can just blame poor black people. Good job!

Now go buy Griftopia, read that shit, and realize that you're retarded."

http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/foru...financial-crisis-aka-go-read-griftopia-and-ed

#29     Mar 30, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

Yawn. Are you done yet?? :confused:

:confused:

#30     Mar 30, 2011