Censorship on Elitetrader?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vinny Gigante, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry, but reading your last post makes me more and more in favor of censorship!!:D

#61     Jan 13, 2003
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Looks like the poll has come out in favor of supporting the way we currently run things, so its pointless to continue this thread here. If anybody wants to talk about censorship in general terms, or if you want to continue some of the off-topic conversation from ealier in this thread on history, religion, etc., please take it to the chit chat forum.

Thanks for the feedback.

#62     Jan 13, 2003
  3. LMAO!!!!!:D :D i love this board

#63     Jan 13, 2003
  4. Tea

Tea

Thank goodness!

One thing I like about this forum is that the inane, non trading related posts are regulated to the chit chat section and don't show up on the main thread listing.

I stopped participating in some other trading forums because of the amount of NTR posts. I don't have time to go through posts bashing Bush/Clinton, religion, the end of the world/US, Arabs etc.

In fact, I think this thread, supposedly on feedback is just a back door way for the main poster to talk about this crap and not get deleted.

Thank you Baron for keeping this a trading related forum. Perhaps this thread could be moved to chit chat where it belongs.

#64     Jan 13, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.