Censorship by this site .. arrogance from some subscribers ..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tctrader, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tctrader

tctrader Guest

I am not responsible for postings from other individuals at a shared IP address. Their postings may well have been more emotional than mine, that is their issue. Bring it up with them. Delete their postings if u are worried about legal defamation ramifications - I don't care. Has it occurred to anyone that the fact that multiple people from one IP appear to hold the same opinion (in different degrees of vehemence) actually validates that opinion somewhat?

Weissman is still tiresomely characterizing my info as rumor and gossip. He still doesn't get it.

A firm can still have a website running and still have phone lines connected and yet be utterly unable to carry an account due to a complete lack of personnel and failure to pay multiple creditors, and could be a risk to investors or customers.

That info may be useful to certain people.

Thank you hmap for your reposts.

#11     Apr 25, 2002
  2. tctrader,

You said:

A firm can still have a website running and still have phone lines connected and yet be utterly unable to carry an account due to a complete lack of personnel and failure to pay multiple creditors, and could be a risk to investors or customers.

Everyone knows this , however , you have to be very careful what you say in a public forum for obvious reasons. That is the point Baron, Don & myself are making.

Gene Weissman
    Lieber & Weissman Sec., L.L.C.
    gweissman@stocktrade.net

#12     Apr 25, 2002
  3. TCTrader,

What firm are you with?

#13     Apr 25, 2002
  4. tctrader

tctrader Guest

Elite Trader.com is not the only one concerned with the law ..

#14     Apr 25, 2002
  5. This seems like a lot of fuss over very little. If someone has good information that should be shared, I think we all welcome it. Gene has always been one of the most respected people on the board, and was certainly not trying to "censor" anything....we just like to see factual info...and if this was factual, then great....post a press release or something (we've seen many).

Perhaps someone from Blackwood can fill us in on what is going on..??

Don

#15     Apr 25, 2002
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#16     Apr 25, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.