Celebrity butt plugs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CaptainObvious, Jan 18, 2007.

1. You read that right. I'm always surfing the net for new business ideas, distributorships and the like. I came across this and about fell out. Only in America.

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

cmon; which celebrities do you own??? I bet you are sitting on bush right about now...you sick puppy :eek:

3. Bubble

Bubble

Who the heck is the blue and white one supposed to be? George Washington? :confused:

4. I knew I'd be the victim of vicious attacks like this, but I felt it my duty to share the info in case a radical left Bush hater felt the need to abuse the president. It could be used by Bush supporters as well should they want a more loving relationship with GW. And of course, there are always "men" like yourself living in that gay Florida paradise that may be influenced to "change teams", if ya' know what I mean.:D

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D never....im a dolphin fan for life...:p

6. I bet the Rosie O'Donnell model is a big seller.

7. On second thought one of these might come in useful. Should I decide to take a stab at day trading the e-minis again, I could just jam one of these things up my ass instead. I'd guess it'd feel about the same and should be considerably less expensive.:eek:

8. You could probably get 'it' to install the thing for ya , no charge.

9. How could ya ever fit the Rosie thing in there????

*yuck* I don't feel so good juz thinkin' about it... :(