CDO Market Virtually Shut

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Jul 24, 2007.

1. i also love how he screams that its so cheap, wonder what his excuse will be on this one

#11     Jul 24, 2007
  2. I've watched his show once and couldn't handle it. I was never even really aware of him until he started pumping CFC and DSL. He seriously practically blew Mozilo when he had him on.

#12     Jul 24, 2007
  3. if mozilo goes away for this he will be blowing the entire population of san quentin very quickly on arrival

#13     Jul 24, 2007
  4. styron

styron

A very long flight to safety is my guess for the fallout.

#14     Jul 24, 2007
  5. says Brokers aren't cheap till they get to 9PE.

Didn't he say, as early as last week, GS cheap at 10. He's not going to be able to sweep this under the rug. Hopefully, it finishes him, and we won't have to hear about him anymore.

#15     Jul 24, 2007

6. Why so?

WAMU, BoFA

#16     Jul 24, 2007
  7. Why is it you gentlemen know more than the aggregate lending community about this?

Or is it more a matter of being a Monday morning quarterback?

The "C" in CDO puts a floor on things. A little different than 30 day unsecured paper, which incidently is a huge arena. The "C" of course hinges upon appraisals, and no doubt lending standards will tighten, but world isn't coming to an end.

Let's see you capitalize on "it" rather than call "it" after-the-fact.

#17     Jul 24, 2007
  8. I love that part of the article.

#18     Jul 24, 2007
  9. ...because one, nobody in the Industry can tell the truth. The more they say "OK", the less I believe. Two, leverage. Three, by screwing the poor, the Dems are going to be on this huge, and who ever saw them make anything better. You may certainly be correct, but there's more hurdles than a track meet.

#19     Jul 24, 2007