CDC Covid19 Fatality Rate Estimates

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Daal, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Daal

Daal

zghorner likes this.
  2. AR15

AR15

I don’t get why people are getting vaccines for this lmfao

I had the China virus in summer and it wasn’t that bad

it’s funny to me that liberals are promoting untested mRNA “vaccines” for free though, should be getting paid for it at least but business was never their strong suit

luisHK and zghorner like this.
  3. Daal

Daal

Yeah, I'm in a country where I will be obligated to get a vaccine, most likely the Astrazeneca, even though I'm 36 and I'm in good health. If I dont get it, the Supreme Court has ruled the government can 'sanction' me with abitrary punishments.
    It seems to me that I ought to be worried more about a vaccine that has been banned for under 60 in like half of the EU than dying of covid

luisHK likes this.
  4. AR15

AR15

Wow dude. That’s actually sad. Wishing you the best. Nobody should have to do something they don’t want to, especially something with unknown long term effects

What country do you live in?

5. Daal

Daal

Brazil

6. zghorner

zghorner

where are the doomers at to refute these claims in order to justify subjecting themselves to a vaccine more dangerous than the virus lmmfao.

imagine believing anything the DNC propaganda machine says. Goebbels looks up from hell to applaud media and big-tech in their effectiveness.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. You are probably under 35 and healthy.

2. yeah, 100 million vaccinated, that is what I call untested. Also mRNA have been in the works for quite some time. Trump also said get vaccinated, he is such a liberal.

8. AR15

AR15

“Vaccine” had existed for less than a year. It’s literally impossible to predict what the long term effects are. We’re talking 25+ years from now. No matter how many people you inject it doesn’t mean it’s tested or safe. It could be the entire population vaccinated. Still not a tested vaccine. Do you understand that?

luisHK, zghorner and FortuneTeller like this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah so? You have to start somewhere. Sure, we should have waited for 10 years. There is a pandemic going on with 4 million dead.

Do you not understand that?

If you were a trader, you would know about probabilities and risk/reward.

#10     Apr 15, 2021