CCIV has a commercial slated for SNL saturday night.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Clubber Lang, May 7, 2021.

1. Just Tweeted it

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Lol.
    Funny.
    I wonder what will they'll advertise though, because allegedly they're sold out across their entire (as yet to be produced) model line. Via deposits. So he says.

I saw the cat on Cramer and he certainly talks one polished game. And perhaps trolling Elon is a great marketing strategy to get your name out there to the folks who don't generally follow this stuff, but do watch SNL. Actually there's no "perhaps" about it. Great marketing.

He needs to 'git ta gittin' on building those cars though.
    Rust never sleeps.
    Read that again.
    Think deep.

And with all that said..... there's only one Tesla.
    Buy buy buy.
    ;)

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  4. Tesla? You mean that car manufacturer that built cars of the worst quality standards and attempted in the 2010s to conquer the world but slid into obscurity shortly after 2021? I mean how can one be surprised given a CEO who was constantly high and gambled and dangled in bitcoin and other shit coins like the true basement roach he was.

PS that's the obituary right after he slid his own throat in 2022. Word is he was in the process of transitioning into a woman but could not handle the psychological burden.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  5. Wait, wasn't it you who proclaimed a 700 level bottom for Tesla just a short while ago around earnings? What's with your affinity for Tesla? Lead by a guy who risks it all on a crypto currency? There are at least 20 other, huge to tiny, companies that are as advanced as Tesla in the EV market. If anything then the first mover advantage is fully used up. As with Apple I don't see they have anything else up their sleeves. Staying relevant as a business is usually the hardest part.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Actually I remarked about it at $540.

Did I say something at $700? I don't recall if I did.

EDIT:

Oh ok, this:

I was referring to the after hours action immediately after the release. We were going play by play. It's exactly where it bottomed that night too fwiw.

Regarding everything else, TSLA is more than a car company, and we can debate the value of all that, but in the end, the stock is a cult of personality. If you think it'll crash and the PE will fall in line with the rest of the world's auto-makers, short it. Its up 10X since late 2019.

Will Volvo build a better EV? There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind, of course they will. But for whatever reason, Tesla is Tesla. Elon's Elon.
    I would not bet against the stock though.

7. Well, I won't short into a rising and trending stock but yes, at some point I will definitely short Tesla all the way to zero. What has Elon left when all other car makers and 20 or 30 new ones in the autonomous driving and ev segment catch up? Hopes to live on Mars? Or that bitcoin will go to infinity? He looks to me like an increasingly absurd executive. And once large investors catch up with his bs perhaps that's when the selling starts to gain momentum.