CCI & Eminis

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Does anyone use the CCI indicator when trading the eminis?...had some questions for someone that does use it...thanks in advance!

2. iprph90

iprph90

3. LOL asshole.

Guess who made money today, and always knows which side of the bread the butter is on.

JJ

4. iprph90

iprph90

sorry, i'm thoroughly confused....i was just providing a link which i thought would be fyi for increasenow...peace

5. nidarian

nidarian

CCI is a great indicator, check out woodies work.

6. Woodie is awesome.

7. I agree about the CCI being a great indicator.
    If I could only pick one, it would be the CCI.

8. CCI seems to be a good momentum indicator but it is more difficult to interpret at times versus just a simple macd and stoch arrangement. I think the "rules of usage" are what more clearly defines a system based on t/a indicators anyhow. If you have very well thought out rules and the proper trading mindset you can make many systems work. The main reason I like two indicator trading better than just a CCI is the ability to confirm the "call" from the primary indicator with a secondary indicator.

9. thanks everyone...do you find it is more important if the CCI crosses the (-)(+) vlue line or the 0 zero value line...what is more important?...also...what time period is best for CCI?

#10     Sep 1, 2007