CBS Slants Bush Poll in Favor of Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 28, 2006.

1. After reading pollingreport, it is evident that CBS always has the lowest approval rating. I only saw back to 10/05, but they were always the lowest compared to the others... ABC, Washington Post, NBC, Fox, CNN etc. The original post on this thread should be no surprise to anyone. Good day to all.

#21     Feb 28, 2006
  2. The right wingers will do whatever it takes to take attention away from Bush and his fuckup, after fuckup, after fuckup.

Iraq, Katrina, UAE Port Deal......

Oh yeah, let's talk about the evils of CBS.....

#22     Feb 28, 2006
  3. Agree.

I wonder, how much propaganda effect do you see in your opinion of Bush ? Do you think it would be more neutral without the constant negativity one sees on tv, etc ? I know I find myself influenced at times, for sure. But if I shut off outside media sources I tend to come back to center.

I guess it's like all those libs say about Hitler and Goerbels/propaganda. I guess it has a long term effect on you eventually......

#23     Feb 28, 2006
  4. You come back to where? You come back to center? Talk about delusional, you're an extreme right-winger, you've never been anywhere near the center, not on a single issue. Jeez!

:confused: :confused:

#24     Feb 28, 2006
  5. Delusional??? Just because someone doesn't agree w/ looney leftists on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE does not make them an extreme right winger. You want extreme? Go back and look at some of the websites you get your info and "stats" from.

#25     Feb 28, 2006
  6. Just out of curiousity, whats one example of the looney left.

#26     Feb 28, 2006
  7. After reading pollingreport, it is evident that CBS always has the lowest approval rating. I only saw back to 10/05, but they were always the lowest compared to the others... ABC, Washington Post, NBC, Fox, CNN etc. The original post on this thread should be no surprise to anyone. Good day to all.

#27     Feb 28, 2006
  8. True, that doen't but agreeing with reactionaries on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE sure does.

Hmm, like what? I'm using mainstream reputable sources 99% of the time. I am not the one regularly posting op'ed pieces from NewsMax or the Washington Times (like the anonymous article that started this thread). Even if I occasionally post a DailyKos diary or something like that I make sure the diary uses only reputable mainstream sources.

#28     Feb 28, 2006
  9. dddooo, you won't mind if you are quoted on this once the Congressional elections are done, will you?

#29     Feb 28, 2006
  10. Of course not although I am not sure what the point will be, lots of things can happen between now and november. Do you doubt the dems will win seats?

Generic Congressional Vote
    Republican 34.4%
    Democrat 44.2%
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/generic_vote.html

#30     Feb 28, 2006