CBS Slants Bush Poll in Favor of Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 28, 2006.

1. These polls mean very little, other than the White House has an abysmal public relations stratergy.

As for congress, with an incumbent reelection rate of about 98%, it will be very hard for the dem's to close the gap. Don't forget the red states are gaining population and blue states are losing, so that works against the dem's as well. Also, redistricting in places like Texas finally reversed decades of democrat-rigged gerrymanders that gave them an unfair percentage of seats.

There are 8 months to the fall elections. A lot can happen in that time.

#11     Feb 28, 2006
  2. They call themselves Libertarians now.

#12     Feb 28, 2006
  3. and the fact that muscles and cells don't have developing nervous systems and brains.

I'd guess you got an abortion and feel very guilty about it and justify your actions by making up these absurd rationalizations that for the most part are totally incorrect.

People in comas dont feed on their own either but they have social security cards so I guess that's what makes the difference.

#13     Feb 28, 2006
  4. So now it is the PR folks are to blame.

AAA, I expect you to be one of the last Bush apologists standing, right behind Rush, Hannity, and Coulter.....

#14     Feb 28, 2006
  5. Same guy also showed me a poll proving that some Russians were actually Hobbits and Elves.

#15     Feb 28, 2006
  6. Off your medication again? :eek:

#16     Feb 28, 2006
  7. maxpi

maxpi

No, libertarians are conservatives that still get high. It has nothing to do with Bush.

#17     Feb 28, 2006
  8. gringos n gwailos relax,

pussy cant run again.
    but then ya cunts have to deal with hiliary.
    now ya can have a stroke.

#18     Feb 28, 2006
  9. The problem there is how do you know that the poll was conducted in the same manner ? We don't....

And how do we know that they only did this one popularity poll for this month? We don't...

Pollsters will do multiple polls and publish the one in which they like the results. Especially when it involves a liberal shill like CBS.

Nothing more complicated to it than that....

#19     Feb 28, 2006
  10. Make no mistake that CBS is nothing more than a shameful illiberal shill (on its best days). However, the poll results may actually mirror the Republican opinion of the Pres. I am one of them who finds it more difficult as each day passes to approve of his administrations actions.

#20     Feb 28, 2006