CBS News Disaster, Fox News Outdraws In Key Markets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I don't take a mentally challenged guy from Maine seriously. You're ignorant to the core. I moved to Canada in 1967. I'm as Canadian a guy as they come. That underdeveloped brain of yours wants to believe all immigrants come from "shit-hole"'s. Not sure what kind of community you grew up in Maine but if you're any indication it's fucked up. One of the big strengths of countries like Canada and the US is targeted immigration of professionals and in need skills to build a country. Dumb asses like you that carry bigoted thoughts and are poorly educated are not a plus, you're a dead weight on progress. You made bad choices in life and resent others who are more educated and successful then you are ( especially women ).

The internet may give you a voice, but you don't have the ability to use it in a positive and meaningful way.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    #21     Jul 18, 2019
  2. Can you see anyone from this message board outside painting a mural of the "freedom fighters" to honor those who died while attacking an ICE facility?

#22     Jul 18, 2019
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

He has no idea of his own limitations. My impression of Maine has gone down as a result. I just have to wonder what kind of environment produces these idiots. Canada may not be perfect but I think our education standards are much better for the less educated portions of the population and the vast majority of people seem to be more socially aware then similar Americans.

I suppose I should have some compassion for him, but when people are just nasty and vile all the time I no longer care. His kind of bigoted shit has to be highlighted and opposed; he's been particularly negative about women in the news in recent months, and that can't be good for people around him. Whatever he wants to spew about me hardly matters, almost my entire extended family is university educated ( STEM ) with professional careers.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    #23     Jul 18, 2019
  4. No but some of the tards might be among the flashers or those taking a dump on the sidewalk.

#24     Jul 18, 2019
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

At least one "tard" moved to the West Coast so there is that to be thankful for.

#25     Jul 18, 2019