CBS News Disaster, Fox News Outdraws In Key Markets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 18, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Ok but are they Americans that hate other Americans?

#11     Jul 18, 2019
  2. Bet you didn't know they were members at Congressional Country Club either.

#12     Jul 18, 2019
  3. Because Fox's viewership is so massive, there could be some Americans who hate other Americans for various reasons. But unlike your ilk, the cause of their hatred is not because they are Americans.

Again, see if you can spot the difference.

#13     Jul 18, 2019
  4. UsualName

UsualName

You don’t understand this country beyond the backwoods. The moment you find yourself outside of a sparsely populated area you have to deny to yourself what is right in front of your eyes.

#14     Jul 18, 2019
  5. It is true that I am simple country boy from Maine and hope to die as such.

Otherwise, let me know when the west coast where I live is the "backwoods." Believe me, it is nowhere near that good. I do, however, see more people camping outside than I ever saw in Maine. And you are right, there is plenty right in front of my eyes that I wish I could deny. And thanks to you and your ilk continuing to "improve" society it keeps growing.

Have you ever lived in any place that is not all fucked up? Increasing numbers of people have not- again- thanks to all your "improvements" to society. I would ask where you are from but I have learned that the lefties always treat that as top secret so that you dont discover that they are from a shit-hole. Refer to Rear-Ender for more on this. Takes a dump in downtown Toronto and then suddenly thinks he is now the personification of all things Canadian.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    #15     Jul 18, 2019
    MoneyMatthew likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Smackdown continues. :)

#16     Jul 18, 2019
  7. Well he has been a local chef celebrity for many years including the one in Foggy Bottom. I think there are at least 3 then in this area, not sure if he opened up more.

#17     Jul 18, 2019
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

What? That libtards hate conservatives?

#18     Jul 18, 2019
  9. What would be right in front of his eyes when he reaches a large city? People taking dumps in the street? Illegal Immigrants getting free healthcare? Getting into a traffic accident with an uninsured illegal immigrant? Would he see people burning the flag of the United States while waving Mexican Flags?

Would he see people calling domestic terrorists who attack ICE facilities and die in the process "freedom fighters"???
    That is what he would see. There, I just saved everyone a trip to a culturally enriched coastal shithole.

#19     Jul 18, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  10. Note that I said that I live on the Left Coast. There is nothing theoretical about what I have or will see "in the big city." BELIEVE ME!!! TRUST ME ON THAT ONE.

You can very easily see the slums of Venezuela from some areas, and you can see human waste from every area. Welcome to Lefty Heaven.

Maine does have homeless camps such as with people from the Congo these days. The lefties spotted some areas that have not been ruined so have started going to the other side of the world to import people. Just like a couple decades ago when the federal government spotted some small Maine towns that were- I guess- not having enough problems in their view so they dumped several thousand Somalis there to keep things multicultural. Never underestimate the power of the lefties working with the government to "improve" your neighborhood.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    #20     Jul 18, 2019