CBS exposes Obama administration lies about blocking Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Clinton, Bush, and now Obama. Seems like the truth meter has been disconnected for a very long time - - -

#11     Oct 25, 2009
  2. bighog

bighog Guest

His name is DaRock Obama, he is your president elected in a landslide that chased the republicans back into hiding in where they love to hangout.............airport restroom stalls. :eek:

Show some respect for DaRock, Da Man :D

#12     Oct 25, 2009

3. Landslide done turned into a f*&#^% Mudslide..........lol.

Picking childish fights with Fox News, yeah he is "DaRock"..............

#13     Oct 25, 2009
  4. TGregg

TGregg

#14     Oct 25, 2009
  5. When's that OPTIONAL guy going to come in and defend O's actions and point out how Bush (or whatever R) did the exact same thing years ago? I have a small bet on this happening. If Hitler had been elected under the D party, he'd defend his actions. - - - :)
    Now as to predicting whether the banks will open higher or lower tomorrow - - - well thats something much harder to do.

#15     Oct 26, 2009
  6. Hey Goober...

I am not defending Obama, I am illustrating how the same Gomers who blindly defended Bush for 8 years now attack Obama for many of the some offenses...

#16     Oct 26, 2009
  7. Thanks man ! That's like money in the bank :D

You just made me 20 bucks. Not a 'fortune' but it'll buy a couple beers and a sandwhich (well almost). Regards, - - -

P.S. - - - I have another double or nothing bet in for your next response. Don't let me down now !

#17     Oct 26, 2009
  8. skylr33

skylr33

Obama is more the Dadouchebag!!!!!!!!!

#18     Oct 26, 2009