CBS 60 MINUTES horse manure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sho-tim, Oct 6, 2008.

1. If the above is accurate, I see an example of a Democrat not letting party affiliation get in the way of what he believes to be the truth.

Is that too much to ask of Republicans?

#11     Oct 6, 2008
  2. Did you even read what the man said? He said McCain WAS NOT INVOLVED in any wrongdoing.

It is totally clear this is Obama's way of trying to shift the spotlight off his long relationship with terrorist Bill Ayers and his sicko wife.

#12     Oct 6, 2008

3. Now THIS is one of the most intlligent comments I have read on ET!

However, and most importantly, I am SICK and TIRED of blaming corruption on one party or another when in fact it is BOTH of these scumbag parties that have fostered greed and coruption and waste in government!!!

In order for us to recover we need BIPARTISAN comments. We need to STOP NOW with finger pointing and start electing people with guts, character and ethics! (that is, get people to RUN for public office who are not politicians/used car salesmen).

These people can be republicans or democrats or (preferrably) INDEPENDENTS! Men and women who come to public office with great skill and knowledge of how to manage and lead and want to GIVE back to the citizenry not just GET what they can take/steal and cheat out of the taxpayer's pocket of money for their own self-interests!

#13     Oct 6, 2008
  4. Obama's presidency will be the fourth term of Roosevelt, the second term of Carter and the third term of Clinton all rolled into one....... he will lay economic and social land mines that our grandchildren will be trying to negotiate......

#14     Oct 6, 2008
  5. Yeah, cause after all, Reagan, Old man Bush, and Dubya have left a bright future for our grandchildren! Are you fucking retarded? Or do you just play one on ET?

#15     Oct 6, 2008
  6. Show this to your grandkids:

#16     Oct 6, 2008
  7. Can you support that comment in the face of what Bush has just accomplished (or NOT accomplish I should say) during his 8 years!? I mean are you THAT narrow-minded and barinwashed ?!

#17     Oct 6, 2008
  8. sho-tim

sho-tim

Oh, yeah, and it should also be mentioned that fnm CEO Daniel Mudd lives in an opulent DC mansion known to fnm employees as "Mudd Manor". And guess what? He's the son of longtime NBC and CBS anchor Roger Mudd.

And then there's fnm executive vice president Beth Wilkinson. She made 3 million bucks a year at fnm. The New York Times reported "Ms. Wilkinson, for example, knew nothing about the mortgage-backed securities at the core of Fannie Mae's business." Ms Wilkinson is married to NBC reporter David Gregory.

Is it really any wonder that fnm and fre are being hidden to the best of the networks abilities and a full court press is being put on "wall street greed".

http://townhall.com/Columnists/BrentBozellIII/2008/10/08/saving_liberal_fannies?page=1

#18     Oct 8, 2008