CBOT down?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BondTrader50, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Not trying to sound like a smartass - I trade YM and could easily be in your position. I'm watching the situation and thinking about it out loud :-(

I'm sure that NQ will do for a major move but for tracking ES is better.

#41     Sep 19, 2007
  2. I hedge ES with ~1.27 YM contracts for each ES. To hedge YM, take the inverse: ~0.79 ES contracts for each YM you had on.

Good luck to all stuck in YM.

#42     Sep 19, 2007
  3. fseitun

fseitun

no problem. i am just a little pissed now, i apologize if i sounded a bit grumpy.

#43     Sep 19, 2007
  4. etherboy

etherboy

The NYSE dow30 index is not updating either on NYSE's website. Could be NYSE's problem causing this.

#44     Sep 19, 2007
  5. No, it's the implieds for the ags.

#45     Sep 19, 2007
  6. It must suck to be you hahahahah, watch a pro at work, some day I'll let you shine my shoes and I'll give you some tips.

#46     Sep 19, 2007
  7. <i>"these outages are disconcerting but can be dealt with ok."</i>

with all due respect, while YM traders deal with these outages again today, ES traders are hittin' it short and long this afternoon.

Why deal with exchange outages all the time?

#47     Sep 19, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

mini meat:

Can you please not litter this thread with your horse$hit unless it involves the reopening of eCBOT.

I know that is asking alot.

#48     Sep 19, 2007
  9. etherboy

etherboy

But the YM futures should at least has some kind of relationship with dow30 index, isn't it?

And what is ags?

#49     Sep 19, 2007
  10. Looks like Wilbur pulled the plug out of CBOT's Commodore 64, had to re-boot the DOS.

#50     Sep 19, 2007