Cbot Are Crooks!! You Must Read This Story!

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by triggertrader, Apr 18, 2007.

1. i totally agree. in futures you always learn the hard way. i took a loss which wasnt that bad. i could have had more lots on as i said before.
    however i have had some success trading the eminis while using their bigger brothers like for example using the pit session ranges of the big s&p to place trades with the e-mini s&p. this has worked well and has been accurate. you will never see a spread that wide as i experienced in the bonds.
    you did say you never had a good fill in the pit, but even in the pit in bonds you have open interest over 800,000 contracts. i have always had good fills trading the pit in the bonds. very little slippage.my broker told me that i can still trade the pit but i will have to pay a higher commission. this is why i started with the zb scam. boy was that a mistake. as i have said he told me these markets move in tandem. well i found out they dont and can have huge spreads.
    the point of this post is to get out the truth about the zb scam. its a session that has no stability no open no close no high no low no resistance and no support. i'm just going to stick to the pit and i will be fine. the zb is a total scam and advise all to stay away from it.

#31     Apr 18, 2007
  2. you said it bob. i learned the hard way. but the good news the loss wasnt that big is im back and able to fight another day.

#32     Apr 18, 2007
  3. So because you hadnt studied AND understood the movement, it's a scam.

You trusted your broker who proved to be ill-knowledgable... All these ET'rs keep telling you THEY KNOW the difference because THEY STUDY...

You just dont get it. You are salty over a $1400 loss that was based on your own ineptitude.

#33     Apr 18, 2007
  4. i hate to tell you this but the point you are refering to in bonds is refered to as a handle. call my broker if you dont beleive me. it makes no diffrence anyway. you get the picture.

#34     Apr 18, 2007
  5. ...and for 5th time "my studies" were based on these 2 sessions as never having 7 minimum flucuations between them. this is the first time thats happened. this is why i used the zb. didnt think the spread would be that far. now that it is i will never trade. it is a total scam.

#35     Apr 18, 2007
  6. Yeah it can boil down to semantics... I prefer to use clear, consistent shared terminology... (ex programmer)

I am glad you learned your lesson.

I see my quote didnt print

Here we are again....

Tick Size

Minimum price fluctuations shall be in multiples of one thirty-second (1/32) point per 100 points ($31.25 per contract)

#36     Apr 18, 2007

7. You may feel that its a scam now but if you become a trader you will get past that. You will have plenty of experiences that you don't enjoy and if you are in the 10% or less that make it then you will get past them.

Good luck.

#37     Apr 18, 2007
  8. Amen.....

#38     Apr 18, 2007
  9. wrong. i dont feel its a scam. my own broker agreed with me. i have also spoken to very famous succesful traders and they have as well. so we're all wrong huh? i guess big brother is right.
    thanks for the good luck though and happy trading to you.

#39     Apr 18, 2007
  10. buylo

buylo

Exactamudo. Shite just disappears before the number comes "out," which is 15 seconds before it hits the wires.

Come on in, the water's great.

#40     Apr 18, 2007