CBO: Real Unemployment Rate 15%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 16, 2012.

1. You don't really get what I'm saying, do you, T666?

#41     Feb 17, 2012
  2. No, you don't get it because the report at the link is in fact a NEW analysis and report although it obviously must contain data from the past.

Show us last month's version if you still want to pretend it's not. You can't because there isn't one.

#42     Feb 17, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I don't think YOU get what you are saying.

You know the data changes and is revised and updated monthly on most government stats. Are you saying the CBO is wrong in putting out analysis based on current numbers?

Or are you doing like Ricter and IQ-47 and making an argument out of nothing for arguments sake?

At best you are nit picking over nothing.

#43     Feb 17, 2012
  4. No no, please don't go ! If folks like you go all we'll have is right-wing ideologues who post crap from right-wing sources.

" with a silly title like "New CBO Report Decimates 'Obamanomics': Real Unemployment Hits 15%"."

yes, the first clue that perhaps the point is not to be taken seriously.

All I can say is it's good thing the market doesn't know about this.

#44     Feb 17, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Are you always going to be this obtuse? Save me time so I can just move you to ignore.

MG was not disputing the data, because it is real. Do you know what real is? He was debating the why of posting it, not the data.

It's not right or left wing. It just IS. That's the pesky thing about facts.

#45     Feb 17, 2012