CBO: ObamaCare Will Cost Economy 800,000 Jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Not even if Obama tells you it will create billions of jobs?????

:D

#21     Feb 10, 2011
  2. How many jobs do I need ?
    where are these people for these jobs coming from?
    why would I want the competition?

#22     Feb 10, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

How bout 2 billion?

#23     Feb 10, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

And I hear word that there are some magots crawling around here. Chirp chirp. Here little magot magot magot. Here magot.

#24     Feb 10, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

You guys are a tough crowd.....

#25     Feb 10, 2011
  6. is it really so hard to understand?

The CBO report cited by Coburn and Barasso finds that health reform's major effect on employment will be a small reduction in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply. For example, some people with pre-existing health conditions may choose to retire earlier if they can obtain health insurance coverage through the new health insurance exchanges and no longer have to wait until age 65 for Medicare. If people voluntarily choose to reduce their hours of work, however, that's not killing jobs.

#26     Feb 10, 2011
  7. oh my that hurt. what are you about 19 years old. you are not very mature acting.
    you lied too. you said i was on ignore.

#27     Feb 10, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Wasn't it one of those magots that got you banned from ET for a day?

#28     Feb 10, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

optional777 got me banned for a day, in between making fun of him and the horses ass Free thinker" and other people i seem to be getting attacked by people whose arguments i support...... I am lost.....

#29     Feb 10, 2011
  10. I still don't see how people reducing their hours worked increases the wealth (productivity)of the nation.

Those financial resources have to come from somewhere it's not created by congressional fiat.

IOW: There's no such thing as a free lunch here as much as you wish , hope and pretend there is.

#30     Feb 10, 2011