CAUTION: Monetary System Collapse

Discussion in 'Economics' started by W4rl0ck, Sep 16, 2009.

1. LOL! I just saw this and got the visual. :)

#11     Sep 16, 2009
  2. sida

sida

tomorrow early at 6 or so in the mornin, Ivan's son gets out of the house dressed up for hunt even before his father

boy despite being 11, with confidence tells one of the workers on the porch to "go fetch my horse" and the worker obeys immediately

Ivan and his son had a wonderful day hunting. Good life in the post dollar collapse

good life for the 5 % of people

#12     Sep 16, 2009
  3. I think you've found your calling as a story teller, Jasonn. :) It's brought a smile to my evening, thanks.

#13     Sep 16, 2009
  4. sida

sida

I am not so bad

I buy food for homeless and distribute, I catch a live spider in house and put it outside instead of killing it

yeah that's right, who would have thought eh

but I am very frustrated person, made a lot of sacrifices for the market :(

#14     Sep 16, 2009
  5. sida

sida

I talk to spirits too

I tell them how difficult the physical existence is

I tell them that I wish I was floating around like them :(

#15     Sep 16, 2009
  6. sida

sida

if you are lucky enough to be born stupid

then you are really lucky

if you know too much, if you realize just how fuked up our elite are and how they enslave the people

you won't be very chirpy I guarantee you that

#16     Sep 16, 2009
  7. People tend to forget or never understood in the first place... "debt always gets accounted for by somebody".

So....

1. Is the government going to spend significantly less than they take in taxes to pay down our debt? Not likely.

2. Is the government going to formally default and tell all we owe money, "Sorry, Charlie"? Maybe.

3. Is the government going to print money like crazy... inflate prices and debase the currency... then pay our creditors with "money" which has the buying power of Monopoly money? Likely.

The consequences to us as citizens are both obvious and dire...

:mad:

#17     Sep 16, 2009
  8. sida

sida

you know gnome one thing ticks me off about you

although I agree and you are right, you seldom question that little old organization called the FED

its as if you are one of those older generations that still believe that FED is part of the USA

you do know FED is a private bank with bunch of owners from EU

you do know how FED got to where they are ?

#18     Sep 16, 2009
  9. If you're asking me personally, of course I do. I've thought the Fed to be evil, greedy bastards since I first knew of it. "Question the Fed"? It's like hollerin' into the wind... until enough people wake up. (Whaddaya mean.... I'm not "anti government, anti Obama, anti Bush, anti Fed" enough for you? SHOW me someone who hates all them bastards more that I... I dare you!)

I'm an Andrew Jackson man. I HATE that we have a powerful, ever encroaching central government... and equally hate that we have a central bank.... and that Greenscam will likely go down in history infamously.... BS Bernanke, ditto!

:mad:

#19     Sep 16, 2009
  10. sida

sida

ok fine so you are not deaf dumb and blind

but you listen up, how about you take a million (you got 7 at least)

and I'll take a million

and we do something about it

bitching till cows come home IS NOT GONNA SAVE THIS COUNTRY

hey paper money will be worth shit soon anyway,

what if we started a fund to fight the FED and have other people join in

hell we could talk to warren Buffet himself

#20     Sep 16, 2009