Caucasian race is racially oppressed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Try some of these.
    Celexa
    Lexapro
    Luvox
    Paxil
    Prozac
    Zoloft

#51     Mar 14, 2011
  2. jem

jem

I know you are a business man...

have you been in the work force in the last 20 years?
    don't you see all the accommodations made? not all are mandated by law.

have you seen all the business which now try and sell to mexicans an latinos?

In California cinco de mayo celebrated by many in the bar business.

But more seriously.... if you look back and see how the irish and italians and many of the other immigrants were incorporated into white america, when before it was Protestant American... you will have no doubt the majority adapts.

#52     Mar 14, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I misunderstood which direction you meant, which is why I put "not" in brackets. Sorry 'bout that. Of course, the adaptation occurs in both directions to varying degrees depending on what aspect of culture has to "give".

#53     Mar 14, 2011
  4. jem

jem

exactly.

#54     Mar 14, 2011
  5. JDL

JDL

i have a lawsuit against 3 of those brands, i shot and killed my white wife while taking those drugs, i serve 5yrs in prison.

#55     Mar 14, 2011
    #56     Mar 15, 2011
  7. Honest to god Amigo, you do not want to encounter me in an empty ally. You take comfort in the fact that you, a sissy faggot, will never ever have to worry about me while hiding behind your computer. I encountered many of your like face to face, and I know how it ended!

In the meanwhile, carry on with your cyber muscle flexing you fucking coward.

#57     Mar 15, 2011
  8. LMAO! I needed a good laugh in this otherwise hate filled thread.:D

#58     Mar 15, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

With our "justice" system you'll probably win your cases.

#59     Mar 15, 2011
  10. Pig cocksucker, go fuck your neghbors animals . I would love to meet you anywhere and see you shit in your pants and cry like a piglet.
    I don't worry about you trust me, you are just a pig shit covered rat. Little girls can kick your stupid muslim ass you dumbo.

#60     Mar 15, 2011