Caucasian race is racially oppressed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Yes, it's all part of the grand jewspiracy!!! :D

Quick!! I think one of those sneaky jooz is hiding in your closet right now!!

#31     Mar 11, 2011
  2. No, you've got it all wrong... Only whites can be racist. Racism which benefits nonwhites at the expense of whites is not actually racism. Just ask 'em, they'll tell you....

#32     Mar 11, 2011
  3. I am aware of all of that! Brown on Brown is no different than White on White (France, Spainare only two examples) you stupid fucking turncoat. It is you who needs to google Contra and who backed these death squads with arms and money.

#33     Mar 11, 2011
  4. You are not aware of even basic history. Even elementary knowledge just escaped you. You are obviously the finest product of islamic education.
    You are the mahdi of the dumbest muslim pigshit eaters. What hapened to your" no oppression of Browns by Browns " ? You lying pig sucker.

#34     Mar 11, 2011
  5. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Aside from your stupid rant, you still did not address the fact that white colonizing imperialists overthrew democratically elected governments and leaders and funded and armed death squads throughout Latin America. Go read about "Operation Condor" you stupid ignorant man. As for me being a "Mehdi", that statement alone shows who is the ignorant fuck who tries to use words fed to him without knowing who do they apply to! I'll give you a hint stupid fuck...I cannot be a "Mehdi", even if I tried to!

How stupid and fucking ignorent can you be?

Giving your handle, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the cheap ass kissers who hopes to gain favor by barking the loudest in an attempt to kiss his master's ass.

#35     Mar 11, 2011
  6. When did I ever say that there was no Browns by Browns conflicts turncoat?

#36     Mar 11, 2011
  7. \

Just couple posts back you pig cock sucker.

#37     Mar 11, 2011
  8. Who gives the shit about what is going on in Latin America. Worry about the Israel nuking all of you pigs cock suckers back to the dark ages. Ooh, wait ,you fucking ragheads still live in the dark ages. mentally that is.
    Say hello to you girlfriend named Mohammad

#38     Mar 11, 2011
  9. Don't you love the internet?! You could, without fear of the consequences, flex your virtual muscles. Carry on cyber warrior, carry on.

#39     Mar 11, 2011
  10. JDL

JDL

i been oppressed.

#40     Mar 12, 2011