Caucasian race is racially oppressed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2011.

1. JDL

JDL

does it hurt whitey :p

#21     Mar 10, 2011
  2. JDL

JDL

this is way to funny beacuse the majority created immigration and now they want to say it's to many immigrants, LMAO you fuck yourself :p

#22     Mar 10, 2011
  3. Please have some respect for our intelligence! Put Marxist aside, no one ever enslaved the "Brown" man, colonized the "Brown" man, robbed the "Brown" man, and killed the "Brown" man as much as the white imperialist. Marxist, like in the case of Latin Americaæ stood in your way and tried to slow your total domination of their countries. Marxist did not bring the death squads of Nicaragua, White imperialists did and Marxist did not overthrow democratically elected leaders, white imperialists did!

#23     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Funny to notice the double standards. If this were said about blacks, or most any other group except for whites, it would be ban worthy. It would be worthy of a heresy charge, in a nation and civilization which was built by euro-descended peoples.

Genocidal hate speech is fine, if whites are the target...

#24     Mar 11, 2011
  5. The immigration act of 1965 was passed by 2 Irish catholics and 1 Irish catholic with a jewish grand father. Funny to see how far people's imaginations will stretch to blame all the problems on the grand jewish conspiracy... :D

#25     Mar 11, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

WHITE DISCRIMINATION:

If I drive through a Black neighborhood like the West or Southside of Chicago I can't go more then a mile without a cop stopping or following me. They racially profile me as a white drug buyer.

Have you ever tried to attend a "Diversity job fair" as a white man. Because you are white you will not be offered a job. Many of these fair are supported by Government agencies with taxpayer dollars.

The first tax to be imposed by Obamacare was a 10% surcharge on Tanning salons. I haven’t seem to many minorities there. How would a service tax on Jerycurls be treated?

Why do Blacks all live together?

#26     Mar 11, 2011
  7. Thoughts ? I have one.. You are a fucking racist.

#27     Mar 11, 2011
  8. You are, no doubt,the most ignorant poster EVER. Google " the Conquista " There you have your "Brown on Brown" genocide.
    You obviously think that history started when marxists went to Nicaragua.

#28     Mar 11, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

"When Marxists went to Nicaragua", lol, that's goofy.

#29     Mar 11, 2011
  10. JDL

JDL

take a look around this thread / forum and you will see some real fucking racist :eek:

#30     Mar 11, 2011