Caucasian race is racially oppressed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JDL, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no, its because you're a fucking idiot and a racist who likes quoting and talking to himself, and who has no understanding of the difference between "your" and "you are (you're)".

did i miss anything else?

#11     Mar 10, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Eric Holder

#12     Mar 10, 2011
  3. So let me get this one straight...Are you saying that there is this hidden agenda carried by non whites (brown) to populate the west by over fucking?

Couldn’t agree with you more! Matter of fact, as we are speaking, I personally know the exact location of these immigrants' central command. According to their bylaw 1.5, subsection 3, it clearly states the following and I quote:

“Fuck, fuck and fuck for it is the only way to dominate the white race. Fuck god damn you fuck!”

End of quote.

On a serious note, I have a better solution for you to rid yourself of these animals! Elect a leadership that does not support dictatorship regimes, which sucked the wealth of their countries dry and dealt with their people through death squads and secret police and watch how there would be a reverse migration.

You guys are something else! You impose dictators regimes on third world countries, who help you sustain your lifestyle, which is built on bamboozling these countries of their wealth and natural resources and by providing your multinational corporations with cheap labour, and you are mad as hell because some of the slaves of these ghettos end up showing at your door step?

That is a good one!

#13     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

Hey boy, yeah you. Who you callin' whitey?:eek: :mad: :D

which one of you clowns with multiple usernames is pulling this stunt?

#14     Mar 10, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

When having this discussion it's important to know the difference between a numerical majority/miniority and a socioeconomic majority/minority.

#15     Mar 10, 2011
  6. AliHousain, a.k.a cohen, a.k.a JDL!

#16     Mar 10, 2011
  7. jem

jem

if you are a minority... the question becomes how do your prevent the formation of a monolithic majority? Because that is your fear.. a majority who feels woven together against the interests of the minority.

You can set up laws, you can set up institutions and incentives... but it is clear the favored answer is diversity.

Diversity destroys a country's self identity.

The idea we had of a melting pot, made immigrants want to fit into the majority culture... The melting pot created great and powerful countries... but that scenario scares minorities. Minorities do not want woven together powerful successful majorities...

So minorities... set out to destroy countries by balkanization or diversity training and diversity laws.

That is the dynamic... if I were an minority I would be afraid a majority would be cobbled together to oppress me.

#17     Mar 10, 2011
  8. A melting pot suggested that the white Christians also melt in and merge collectively with all the other colors, religions, etc.

Your concept of a melting pot is that immigrants have to be absorbed by the dominate culture...and being absorbed is not the same thing as a melting pot.

If we had a melting pot, truly, then race, culture, etc. would not be a factor.

We would not have anything but Americans.

It would be nice if the Dixie luvin soawwth would merge into the Union...but they hold the Dixie flag in higher esteem than the US flag.

"I were an minority I would be afraid a majority would be cobbled together to oppress me."

You would fear that if the majority thought the way you do, but was of a different race, religion, etc.

#18     Mar 10, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Your post reminds me that, like "majority/minority", there is also more than one type of "diversity".

#19     Mar 10, 2011
  10. JDL

JDL

poor whitey LMAO :p

#20     Mar 10, 2011