catholic priests rape nuns too.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I'm an atheist too.

I was just pointing out that in order to achieve some measure of ideological consistency, FT needs to denounce ALL forms of manipulative/brutal institutional control over the lives of others- not just those that damaged him personally.

Vigorously denouncing antisemitism while supporting and encouraging segregation/Jim Crow laws against blacks would be an equally ridiculous position to take. I'd just like Ft/ Vhehn to realize this as others have before him.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2708670&highlight=drugs#post2708670

#11     Apr 23, 2010
  2. you are jewish,right? would you advocate letting a neighbor of Israel have a nuclear bomb if you knew they were going to either use it or set it off by accident?
    most people would look at the possible outcome and take steps ahead of time to ensure their safety.

#12     Apr 23, 2010
  3. Blotto

Blotto

+1 for leaving people the fuck alone. There are few problems with government which couldn't be solved by that. Applies to taxes, the draft, drug laws, "equality" nonsense, national ID cards, healthcare, etc. Foreign policy too.

The WP page on Ibogaine sums it up.

"While ibogaine's prohibition in the U.S. has slowed scientific research into its anti-addictive properties, the use of ibogaine for drug treatment has grown in the form of a large worldwide medical subculture. Ibogaine is now used by treatment clinics in 12 countries on six continents to faciltate detoxification and chemical dependence to substances such as methadone, heroin, alcohol, powder cocaine, crack cocaine, and methamphetamine, as well as to facilitate psychological introspection and spiritual exploration."

I'm sorry to hear of your experiences. Probably best to get out of the USA since they are one of the worst on the drug issue, but go where? I'm looking to emigrate also, from another "free country" which is perhaps even worse than the states. People are becoming less intelligent and more easily influenced / manipulated / governed than ever before. Beyond hope. Become successful enough to live in isolation from the rest and be less bothered than average by the silly rules? Is that all there is? Depressing indeed.

All of these "international treaties" and arrangements which are pretexts for policy laundering and other evils....global cooperation amongst governments and sharing of financial information, absurd travel restrictions, big government everywhere, no privacy, appalling levels of taxes....where is left?

#13     Apr 23, 2010
  4. Look at the drug addict, who wants to remain a drug addict, who thinks he is a drug addict because he concludes he has chemical imbalance...

Classic example of the insanity of drug addicts who refuse to look at their own mind (or better yet have their head examined by a clinical methodology) which would reveal all the symptoms of a mental illness, not a physical illness...

The addicts who think they are smarter than doctors almost certainly die from the ravages of drug addiction...

Can't handle life?

Do a drug...

Can't handle life?

Blame life...

Smarter than others but can't actually handle life on life's terms?

Drug addict...

It is a certainty that a geographical will not change the drug addict's real problem, a dead certainty...

#14     Apr 23, 2010
  5. Blotto

Blotto

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

#15     Apr 23, 2010
  6. Thanks for sharing Mr. Blutarski...

#16     Apr 23, 2010
  7. Rearden, I do not know how you feel for rehabilitation, but you can call this health service in Canada for low cost if you like.
    No drugs for this rehabilitation, so maybe not for you. But you can look. I wish you good health.:)
    http://www.choicemedicalservices.com/services/subs_abus.html

I change my link to bring you to the substance abuse page.

#17     Apr 23, 2010
  8. Do you understand the difference between someone who genuinely wants to be rehabilitated versus someone who doesn't seek internal change mentally but just wants to fix?

:(

#18     Apr 23, 2010
  9. #19     Apr 23, 2010
  10. Should I attempt to build my own A-bomb, society has every right to stop me, by any means necessary.

On the other hand, spending trillions of dollars on drug prohibition is like having government agents raid your kitchen to confiscate all the sharp objects because you <i>might</i> use a knife to stab somebody.... all in the name of 'public safety'.

#20     Apr 24, 2010