Catholic Evil

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

True. Occasional typos are one thing. But a persistent pattern, or the repeated use of inappropriate words that merely sound similar, are quite another. One is a product of haste. The other is a product of ET's political Far Right's lack of schooling, either formal or otherwise.

#11     Mar 21, 2012
  2. I understand, but even that can be a concern. Not nice to pick on those with little education, formal or otherwise.

We were asked to stay off the Anti-Israel thread, just as I was called out as being somehow not what I claim to be. No big deal, except it was funny that they were happily making me out to be female, and if I were to bring up reproductive rights, then they would be sure of my female gender. I laughed, because just then on the TV, they were showing 2 of the R's primary candidates sharing their opinions on contraception et al. This 'basement' as you guys cal it, does provide for some humor, intended or otherwise. So cute how they can spell 'brASS' and all that, eh? Eh intended since you are one of 'those Canadians' who shouldn't think about anything happening in the U.S., much less share an opinion.

Slow trading day, as predicted. Need to get away from this darn 1400 futures price.

c

#12     Mar 21, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

True. Especially since they are the most vocal in sharing their wealth of scientific and/or legal and/or political and/or economic knowledge with the rest of us. They just give and they give.

#13     Mar 21, 2012