Catching the right train

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lojze, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Noodles

Noodles Guest

No thats just somebody who is sick and tired of hearing this guys nonsense!!!!

#11     Jul 18, 2002
  2. Gee, it seems that "noodles" has really lost it....I know reality is not always what some people want to hear, but heck it works for me ( and many of you, thank goodness!).

I'm truly sorry that you are having such a miserable time.....perhaps it's all those charts driving you crazy....

(come on, just a joke, lighten up!)...

Don

PS. If there is something you would like to debate about trading, please let me know...I am always willing to discuss anything (in a rational manner) with anyone. Heck, the board has been boring lately....let's hear some good discussion points.

#12     Jul 18, 2002
  3. trdrmac

trdrmac

Give me a break. Don is one of the better posters here. I find his posts more useful than not. It seems pretty pathetic that you are bashing Don for giving his opinion. So what if he has a business. I have never gotten the sense in any of his posts that he is pimping his shop.

In fact, I would say that his posts have made me more money and given me more ideas than almost any poster here. And I pay that back by posting lots of free tax advice for users.

This should be a forum to share ideas. Not a bar room brawl by a bunch of guys who have liquor for balls.

#13     Jul 18, 2002
  4. Noodles

Noodles Guest

I'll tell you what Don... how about a little contest???? huh???
    I will use my techniques and you use your pure "tape reading" ish???

We will do it for 1 1/2 months, we will ante up, get the results audited, cmon it will be fun Don! w can have a thread right here on ELITE... an you imagine the amount of publicity your firm will get and how many suckers you will get to line your pockets with commissions!!!

what do you say?

#14     Jul 18, 2002
  5. All righty then.

#15     Jul 18, 2002
  6. Noodles

Noodles Guest

This guy is rediculous to say the only way to make money trading is with pure tape reading off a t&S box, as if a chart isn't in reality a visual display of the same thing!!! So lets just see if fatty can put his money where his mouth is!!!!

and if you dont like my tone you can eat a d*ck sandwhich for all I care

#16     Jul 18, 2002
  7. Ha Ha Ha Ha....

I didn't know they had modems on the 6th grade playground....and I strongly recommend to everyone to never "play" with someone who is obviously nuts.

Get a life Noodle...you couldn't afford to bet with me.....have a great day!

Don

#17     Jul 18, 2002
  8. This is super_ego/fasterpussycat. He always misspells ridiculous as "rediculous".

#18     Jul 18, 2002
  9. trdrmac

trdrmac

You are an intelligent one. When the quality of your posts and ideas rival Don's then you can use any tone you want. But all I see is a scared little boy trying to wear daddy's pants.

Oh and I let this slip the first time, but SPELL CHECK IS FREE, sandwich is spelled SANDWICH. SANDWHICH makes you appear as someone who does not take pride in his work.

#19     Jul 18, 2002
  10. Thanks for the support, and I apologize for (almost) letting this character get to me....I just cringe when I see that kind of behavior on the board.

Back to the real world for a while...

:)

Don

#20     Jul 18, 2002