Cashmaker's hot stocks and trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cashmaker, Apr 4, 2005.

1. RCO jump on news

#21     Apr 7, 2005
  2. #22     Apr 12, 2005
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

#23     Apr 12, 2005
  4. NGPS will see much higher recently, from my TA analysis, the next target is $23. Don't sell your shares here so cheap. Of course I will hold some for 25. It had a little bit down just now becasue of the market red. Don't worry about this stock, not much downside risk now. Buy it and hold. I strongly don't think CMC will sell their shares.

#24     Apr 13, 2005
  5. kowboy

kowboy

Are you still holding NGPS?

Fundamentally this company appears to be a one trick pony. That is, GPS products. Easily duplicated, lots of competition, and the prices of gps products have been exponentially falling recently with all the competition. Just my opinion.

#25     Apr 13, 2005
  6. NGPS is a dog with fleas, pal. Got anything useful??

Today it trades at 19.54, down 0.91 (4.4%).

#26     Apr 13, 2005
  7. NGPS @ 17 strong support

Actually I don't want to comment on this stock again. You all know how crappy the market is and we can not do much about it. Definitely I am strongly holding this stock. What I would like to say is if you want to earn some quick money, this is it. NGPS been shorted sell from above $20 and seems MM play this one for the reason of market now. Everytime market up a little bit, the stock up alittle bit. Before that the MM play this stock with ANTP, now it change to market. Market will be rebounce next week and all the shorter will cover. This stock can fly several dollars a day and now is the bottom bottom. If you are finding a stock to trade at the bottom, this is it. I am holding it tight, won't sell it under $25. YMYD, don't put all your money into one basket.

#27     Apr 15, 2005
  8. i really dont think you know what you are doing. blaming mm for this stocks action isnt very informed to put it kindly.

#28     Apr 15, 2005
  9. NGPS see some correction today also, oversold and shorted together with market last week, undervalued company and good business sector. Due to ANTP plunged last friday, it has some rebounce today. Although SNHY correct almost 2 dollars today, I am afraid its downtrend recently , very similar to ANTP and NGPS previous downtrend after surge to yearly high. AIRT should hold or buy at this level.Downside risk for NGPS and ANTP is lower than SNHY. INCX and TASR, don't get in at this moment, INCX down to its IPO last year, but it has some trouble with its business and management team, it will announce first quarter earning on Apr 28th. TASR still struggles with its law suit and some forbiden using TASAR guns, some rumor about the further people get killed by TASAR gun. But INCX and TASR can be in the watching list.It will have earning announcement tomorrow.

Tomorrow and wednesday have some important report and earning, keep an eye on them.

#29     Apr 18, 2005
  10. In TZOO and INCX today, nice AH jump, will see higher

#30     Apr 19, 2005