Cashmaker's hot stocks and trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by cashmaker, Apr 4, 2005.

1. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

First,

For clarity's sake, I want everyone to know that I am not cashmaker, I don't know cashmaker, I have nothing for or against cashmaker and finally, cashmaker did not make ME.

Second,

Cashmaker, I wish you well with your journal. How about an overview of your general approach?

Cash

#11     Apr 5, 2005
  2. Kaizen

Kaizen

please, we IMPLORE you....go back to the yahoo message boards. 99% of us come here to get away from all you pikers that want to do your endless "market calls" trading your 100 lots with your little etrade accounts.

As someone else posted here the other day, if most us posted all our trades, thoughts on trades, opinions on the market, etc, etc, we would have 5,000 posts a month.

trust me nobody cares that you think AIRT is going up, down, sideways, etc.

The reason why your "journal" that is posted in the wrong forum by the way, has no responses other than yours and now mine is that there is no value in it.

If you have a sincere desire to share your knowledge start a real journal and provide anyone that reads it with value. (like your trading background, methodology, thought process, etc)

"pop out, strong buy". What the fuck are we supposed to do with that?

Its just another header that 100+ people will click on thinking maybe there is something there only to see another opinion.

Knowing that your not likely to leave as its obviously that you crave an audience, PLEASE alteast limit your posts to one thread.

#12     Apr 5, 2005
  3. Last chance to load NGPS below 21. It won't come back once it go up.

#13     Apr 5, 2005
  4. we heard you the first 5 times you hyped it.

#14     Apr 5, 2005
  5. Complete NGPS analysis, FA, TA, News...

NGPS designs, markets and sells high-precision global positioning systems (GPS), a leading GPS devices and technology company in the world, has contracts with US, Canada, EURO, China, Indian, and more.

FA analysis:

Very solid company with PE ratio 16 and high growth margin and growth revenue. According to Quicken Stock evaluator, NGPS’s Growth trends, Financial Health, Management Performance, Market Multiples and Intrinsic value are all the highest ranking. Earnings Growth 249.50%, Revenue Growth 40.90%, ROE 39.01%. Very low debt with high Asset/Liability ratio which is 3.445. Low float, only 3.5 M float and 20% are holding by Institution.

TA analysis:

the bottom already established at $16 and have strong support at 50-Day Moving Average line. From last week, volume increased to almost 2M per day compared to its total floating 3.5M. From RSI and W%R ration implies the oversold in the last several months. From Lycos I-watch 1-week graphic http://thomson.finance.lycos.com/ly...cker?t=NGPS&range=7&mgp=0&i=3&hdate=&x=12&y=5

Showing strong buy support. Moreover, Reuters April 1st updated the Analyst Recommendations and Revisions for NGPS to 2 which is outperform as well as Reuter gives low risk alert.
    http://www.investor.reuters.com/Com...=/stocks/professionalanalysis/recommendations

Reason why people pay attention to it:
    1. NGPS was listed in Wall Street News Alert's U.S. Hot Stock Highlights, March 11, 2005
    2. Also “Bellwether Report Is Keeping a Close Watch on NGPS, BKST, UFPT and ANTP” on Market Wire, 28 March.
    3. NovAtel Inc. Awarded Contract for SBAS Equipment for Indian GAGAN Program on March 8th, 2005
    4. NGPS undergoing NAVY big contract: http://www.eps.gov/spg/DON/NAVAIR/N00421/N00421-05-T-0095/SynopsisP.html
    5.Mar 10 reported very strong earning as well as good guidance in 2005: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050310/105192_1.html

Reason why it fall from $53 to $17? This is due to one major holder CMC electronic sold their shares. However, CMC already finished their sell off. Why I imply the CMC almost finished their sell off:

From NGPS SEC filing
    http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001027539&owner=include

CMC Eletronic INC:
    Holding 3/18/2005 875,000
    Sold 3/18/2005 408,939
    Sold 1/11/2005 3,170,161
    Sold 1/07/2005 1,462,161

CMC purchased 12/30/2004 accumulative holding: 4,694,500 shares, sold 4,622,322

These simple number shows CMC has only 875K in hand and they are not planning to sell at current price level (if they want to sell, they must sell on Mar 18 together with those 400K. Keep these 875K shares will let CMC still be one of NGPS holder and partner). Actually CMC is also a GPS device producer partnered with NGPS for a long time, in CMC’s press release in 1998 (http://www.cmcelectronics.ca/En/About/contact_us_main_en.html), they mentioned that the Novatel is the leader in this area and their products are sophisticated and compatable. Since CMC accumulate almost 5M NGPS shares at the average price around $17 per shares, they sold 2M shares at $53 and 3M shares at $42 and 400K at $24. This profit taken action brought CMC total more than 300 Million proceed compared to CMC’s enterprise value only 400 Million which means CMC increase its value with 6 month by 100%. What a big deal to CMC.

NGPS price dropped at the beginning of this year is purely due to CMC sell off, nothing to do with the company’s business, so this stock is definitely oversold. Today Apr 5, it went down a little bit due to the profit taken since it has up for 5 straight days. Safe entry level here at $21 with low downside risk, will see at least $25 in the next couple weeks together with 120K shares short covered. NGPS has same trend and pattern as ANTP, gradually goes back to its underlying value after heavily sold.

Short term target $25 and midterm target $30.

#15     Apr 6, 2005
  6. kaizen, did you have a bad day? why are you making judements about people you don't know? everyone trades and expresses themselves in their own way...it is interesting that you attacked cash...he may be insignificant or he may be a great trader...if you think he's a nobody, then you only need to ignore...

#16     Apr 6, 2005
  7. THIS IS NOT A BLOG. GO TO BLOGGER.COM

#17     Apr 6, 2005
  8. Watch NGPS move again.Don't sell NGPS cheap, watch it, move up right after you guys sell it. MM need to buy shares cheap.

#18     Apr 6, 2005
  9. Some thought about NGPS
    FA: don't need me to explain it again: one word--great!

TA: These two weeks uptrend from the end of Mar to today, its graphic established a Cup curve. According to the wave theory, this is a pop out signal. Also today's low volume give me some release, not showing block sell off.

The only one concern is when CMC finishing their 895K shares? Many peopel from thelion memtion that CMC already dumped their 895K on 4/1 and 4/4. On Yahoo, some people said EDGAR reported a FORM 144 to SEC for their 895K sold. Since I do not have EDGAR access, I can not confirm this. I know you guys don't like "rumor", this just for reference. Need to consider its probabbility, when you know the truth, it is too late.

Many investors already paid attention to this good stock, but worry about the CMC selling again. If people know CMC done, will rush in and push to pirce to $30. My comment is that: it is very likely that CMC done their sell, observed from 4/1 and 4/4 total volume close to 5M. I remember clearly these two day's trading somebody sold a lot of shares becasue of everytime the price went up to >22, it met strong sell presure. Hope CMC finished its sell off (although I mentioned that CMC might keep this 895K for partnership. Just my guess).

The 50M support point is close to today's close price, on 20.5 today we can easily see large buy order to support it. The downside for this stock is small and the upside is huge.

Hope it will do great tomorrow. I still keep my target: short term $25 and midterm $30

#19     Apr 6, 2005
  10. ROFLMAO

#20     Apr 6, 2005