Cash For Clunkers: Now that was a well run Government Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jul 31, 2009.

1. The point is you lied again FlyodLandis. This is the second time this week that you have flat-out been exposed as a liar. Now walk on down to your mailbox and collect your welfare check you fucking loser.

#11     Jul 31, 2009

2. how about you provide us all a definition of "neo-con".

to be fair, I often use the term "whack-job leftists", but really that needs no explanation, to anyone

#12     Jul 31, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

What does the dealer do with the clunker?
    Does he have to scrap it, or can he sell it. The scrapping of this amount of steel is deflationary for the steel market.

Maybe we should give clunkers to the homeless to live in

#13     Jul 31, 2009
  4. A sense of logic and proportionality is missing as always from some on the "right"

Companies in the private sector routinely have more demand than they can handle. I remember Apple having problems with its iPhone activation servers crashing, World of Warcraft having server issues when it was released, etc. Cash for clunkers being too popular than anticipated is not one of those things you can hold against the government.

In a bit of an unrelated note, yesterday08/30, idiot O'Reilly tried to prove that Palin is not stupid by saying she ran Alaska better (before qutting of, course) than Patrick Deval ran Massachusetts.

He conveniently neglected to point out that Alaska is a frozen, underpopulated hell hole largely dependent on oil revenues and Massachussets has a more complex economy as well educational system.

#14     Jul 31, 2009
  5. It's official ... we are being governed by Car Salesmen

why in god's name should I subsidize someone's new car? Not to mention fill the pockets of some union thug?

#15     Jul 31, 2009
  6. TGregg

TGregg

There isn't one person one this board who expects anything other than nonsense from this loony tune. Put him on ignore like everybody else does.

#16     Jul 31, 2009