Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 5, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I really find it hard to believe that the jury only found her guilty of lying to the cops. There was no justice for the little girl who's dead body was just tossed in a swamp.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

2. Ricter

Ricter

Justice is mine, said the Lord. You are Christian, right?

3. pspr

pspr

Casey's parents just get up and walk out of court room after verdict. I suspect they will dis-own their daughter.

She may be out of jail soon but she won't be free. This will follow her all the days of her life.

4. Interesting how 90% of people have found her guilty (way before the trial started). Whats also interesting is that 90% didnt watch 1 minute of the trial and view any of the evidence.

Prosecution had 3 years to make an air tight case. If 12 people of sound mind found her not guilty after seeing all the evidence that none of you looked at, that should be good enough.

If you want to know about a movie, do you ask the 1 person who saw it, or the 9 people that watched the trailer? Apparently you all saw the trailer and knew what the ending should be.

5. Dont forget "not guilty" does not mean innocent.

These jurors may have in their mind thought this wacko killed her kid but if the prosecution did not prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt you can't convict her .

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

They never should have gone for first degree murder. That is a capital crime. That was a strategic error on the prosecution. No one was going to put that girl to death with no evidence. Everything was circumstantial.

7. as678

as678

Great analogy. People are too quick to jump to conclusions.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

We are talking about a Florida jury here, right?

What did you expect? Justice?

Old bumper sticker on my truck is barely readable but it says "Judge Ito, eat my burrito". :D