Casey Anthony Gets Out On July 13th 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Nice conundrum, you got him dead to rights on this one. :D

#11     Jul 7, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, Lukie, Lukie, check that pulse before you get behind the wheel of your next airplane. I'm sure you've heard of Larry King, right?

#12     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh sure, he's that ugly little fucker that asks celebrities questions to feed the curiosity of his National Enquirer mentality audience.

#13     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Cotton

Cotton

"Innocent" is not the same thing as "not guilty".

#14     Jul 7, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Peil...

We're all waiting. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

#15     Jul 7, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...I thinks I gots to disagree a bit on this one.

#16     Jul 7, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

If the little skank even walked into a grocery store, I can imagine about ten Women jumping her.

And getting out in less than a week???:eek: :mad:

I was REALLY hoping she would remain in jail until this Winter so the press frenzy would die down a little. Why? I don't want her getting paid $250,000+ for her first t.v. interview, and so on making her worth 7 figures by the end of the month.

This is such a big story that the Client I have who works for a local t.v news station in my area is hearing office talk about some deep pocket stations considering paying much more than $250k for the 1st interview.

What a sick World we live in these days...:(

#17     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Well being from Vegas, I want odds. Since 95% of you think she is guilty and would bet your million that she is guilty, I want 20 to 1 odds for my million. :p

Anyway, I would need to sift through 300 hours of evidence, so I would need a few weeks before I could accurately make my bet. Obviously though, if I'm only using the evidence given to me by the media that I watch for 10 minutes per day, I guess I would bet she was guilty.

Try to remember all the innocent people put in jail over the years, many of whom spend decades behind bars because an EYEWITNESS identified them in a crime, only to be set free years later because of DNA evidence that proved them innocent. Those "eyewitnesses" would never say they are sorry, in fact some of them had it in their head that the person was so guilty that even after the prisoner was freed, they still thought he was guilty and the real killer was free.

#18     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

If you talk to most lawyers, and cops, eyewitness accounts are notoriously bad, and hazy, because people are not programmed to witness something and register all the facts, particularly in a stressful situation, unless they are in law enforcement or something.

I remember one time when i was in highschool and me and 3 buddies were going to school in my buddies car, we cut a guy off and at the next light the guy got road rage, and came up and booted through this guys side window. We went to the cop shop afterwords and were asked to describe the guy, and all four of us had a completely different description as to what the person was wearing, and what he looked like, thats why cops generally seperate witnesses, so that they can key in on things which obviously match from one person to another.

Using eyewitnesses to compare to the evidence in casey anthony's trial is a bad example.

#19     Jul 7, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Folks, in case you missed it, amongst all the spin, here's his answer. I will, at least, give you credit for responding, Peil. Thanks.

#20     Jul 7, 2011