Casey Anthony Gets Out On July 13th 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 7, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

The judge says she gets out next week, July 13th. Lucky murdering bitch.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I honestly hope she gets murdered.

3. Wow...you hope an INNOCENT woman gets murdered? Some of you people really need to start thinking for yourself and not letting Nancy Grace tell you what to think.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

She's as innocent as O.J. Simpson. And who the fuck is Nancy Grace?

5. pspr

pspr

You don't understand our legal system. She wasn't found "innocent", she was found "Not Guilty". Big difference.

BTW, there WAS ample evidence she was responsible for her child's death.

6. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, I'm sure you said this to make a point. You do know, really, who Nancy Grace is, right?

7. In our legal system you are innocent until proven guilty. If you are not proven guilty you are f'ing innocent. YOU dont understand our legal system. If there was evidence she was responsible for her childs death, you would think that the prosecution who had 3 years to make their case against her brand new inept trial lawyer who was a high school drop out and was denied a license to practice law for 8 years. I mean they used to call this lawyer "bozo" because he was so inept. If there was even a little evidence she was guilty, surely a bozo lawyer couldnt have gotten her off.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do now, after a quick Google search.

I do recognize her face if that helps me look any less sheltered. But I don't watch CNN, or soap opera trials.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Hey Peil...

Howzya doin' today?

Let's do a little test here. Let's try to get a hint as to whether you are "trolling" or "patrolling". ("Patrolling" is merely browsing.)

Okay...Let's say you have to make a bet for one million dollars whether Casey Anthony killed Caylee. We'll pretend the real killer will be revealed tomorrow. Understand now, if you bet correctly, you get one million dollars. If you bet incorrectly, you lose your one million dollars.

Which way you bettin'?

10. Max E.

Max E.

Me too.

Yeah, if nothing else she is guilty of being a heartless bitch. What kind of person goes out and parties less than 30 days after their daughter dies while they are trying to cover up what happened to the police. I also believe she is guilty but the court made the right decision as the evidence really was not there to convict her.

#10     Jul 7, 2011