Case for BULL market - China

Discussion in 'Economics' started by toolazy, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Forgot to add, a largely debt free numerous workforce, doesn't hurt either.

#11     Sep 8, 2013
  2. toolazy

toolazy

I think chinese have serious private debt and downturn in property would expose this nicely. My assumption is that china will not allow deleveraging right now.

The reason being is that they are after global influence as other economies doing worse (more debt and less production). So they are grabing large pieces of influence right now. Price is they have to keep their bubble going.

Chinese are well known high risk gamblers. Just look at '97 HK property crash. Lots of charcoal suicides.....

#12     Sep 8, 2013
  3. toolazy

toolazy

as expected stimuluses continue unabated globally :D :D

my oil stock position strengthened although war averted for now.

I am slack and undisciplined that is why have 1/3 of position I should have on this one. I work so that is excuse. I guess. Working in 2013 cost me quite a bit of money.

this trend of stimuluses will intensify. you cant just print out economic great depression setup in couple of years. although Syria ok now, war is needed to sort the mess out, print or no print.

#13     Sep 18, 2013
  4. toolazy

toolazy

not too bad call on 25/8 to enter on Monday open. exited. Looking to reenter. at least now green for the year. markets started listening my signals :D

#14     Oct 5, 2013