Case Closed!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Apr 22, 2009.

1. NANO-THERMITE was needed to MELT steel throughout the buildings to make the "aircraft crash/fuel fire" story plausible. Also, MOST potential WTC collapse investigators would not ever know how to look for NANO-THERMITE in the rubble......they would have been looking for typical building demolition explosives.

Now for your NEXT STEP........start your research on WHO has the expertise if the field of NANO-THERMITE/NANO-THERMATE, and then you will be well on your way to see WHO was capable of the PLANNED WTC BUILDINGS TAKEDOWN! :eek:

#11     Apr 23, 2009
  2. What I do not understand is the "why" of it. Are you saying that someone knew Bin Laden's people were going to crash a plane into the WTC and wanted to make it even more catastrophic by bringing down the whole building with thermite? Why go to all that trouble? Isn't a plane crashing into the World Trade Tower catastrophic enough?

And why bring down a building that wasn't even hit? That seems goofy and bound to invite suspicion.

I hope someone can clue me in. I am genuinely curious. :confused:

#12     Apr 23, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

wasnt that bilding in the process of getting demolished by a wrecking crew...i remember seeing a tv show about it.That building was getting stripped and prepped for a demo?

No i dont beleive the conspiracy...I also used to beleive the jfk conspiracy but there only was 1 shooter.The conspiracy noise drowns out the facts.Peter jennings had an excellent show about jfk/oswald.It revealed how 'easy ' it was for their to be only 1 shooter.The gun was perfectly capable of firing off all those rounds in the time it took and by a marine marksman.Not a problem.

#13     Apr 23, 2009
  4. Why in here would be simple enough. The shock value of 200 people dead is not the same as 3000 dead plus several buildings leveled. If you believed that buildings would not and could not fall due to air strikes you needed a "helping hand".

I cannot say I am convinced there was an internal explosion.

#14     Apr 23, 2009
  5. Not even close.

Go back to ATS you fucking weirdo.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140017

#15     Apr 23, 2009
  6. dsq

dsq

As an aside,wtf is the point of the govt being behind 911?

And the govt collaborated with terrorists for what gain?

And bringing in the thermite on pallets?
    Its ridiculous.

#16     Apr 23, 2009
  7. aegis

aegis

LOL. Another simpleton fool.

After all, if Peter Jennings said there was only one JFK shooter, it must be true.

Compartmentalization: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmentalization_(intelligence)

I wonder what percentage of Americans believe that only two buildings fell that day. Anyone with half a brain should have been scratching his or her head with confusion upon seeing the collapse of Tower 7.

After all, this was the first time in history that a plane crash caused a large building to fall. It happened twice in the same day too! How convenient for the 19 camel jockeys who managed to take over four large commercial jets with a couple of box cutters.

#17     Apr 23, 2009
  8. This is true.

And since troofers have only half a brain, and the other half of their skulls is dogshit......

#18     Apr 23, 2009
  9. aegis

aegis

Well, "dsq" is obviously not a "troofer". Judging by his spelling errors and colloquial style of writing, his brain is dogshit as well.

#19     Apr 23, 2009
  10. Your link is nothing but trash......zero substance as usual from you.

Again, now we have another in a string of recent MULTIPLE independent sources who HAVE CONFIRMED nano-thermite in WTC rubble samples.

DONE DEAL.....CASE CLOSED! :cool:

#20     Apr 23, 2009