Carter's War Against the Jews, Abandoment of US Principles & Religion for Arab $$$$

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

''You fly''??? Who the heck are you referring to? I represent the anti-war part of the world that condems any kind of terrororism, inclusive of the STATE TERRORISM excercised by your ZIONIST Israel.

Bear in mind that the way Israel treats Palestinians through its STATE TERRORISM was the primary cause of the 9/11 attacks.

Try to understand that the way you treat Palestinians with your Israeli STATE TERRORISM is the only cause of Palestinians fighting back.

And of course watch this movie to educate yourself:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrK90LvqbRk&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrK90LvqbRk&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Sep 18, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

This is another sick defense. Anytime Bernie posts something awful about Arab society. You guys "defend" it buy showing something awful about the "Jews" of Isreal.

Isreal has issues but the arabs are really messed up.

Can you defend Arab with something good about the Arab people or Arab Goverment.

#12     Sep 18, 2009
  3. Israel has the fourth largest air force in the world (after the U.S, Russia and China).
    ---------------------

Just a technicality.

The second largest air force in the world is the US Navy.

#13     Sep 18, 2009
  4. Scotland is part of the UK and contributes manpower to the armed forces of the UK, Scottish troops are fighting and dying alongside US troops in the war on terror, no small feat.
    I like Israel and the Israelis but small resource impoverished countries such as Israel do not add up to much in the grand scheme of things and the resource rich states no matter how culturally alien they are will always be favoured.
    Since we are getting into a dick wagging contest here is a list of Scots achievements.

Joseph Black (1728-1799) physicist and chemist, first to isolate carbon dioxide

James Burnett, Lord Monboddo (1714-1799) philosopher, judge, founder of modern comparative historical linguistics

Adam Ferguson (1723-1816) considered the founder of sociology

James Watt (1736-1819) student of Joseph Black; engineer, inventor (see Watt steam engine)

Macadamised roads (the basis for, but not specifically, Tarmac): John Loudon MacAdam (1756-1836)

The pneumatic tyre: Robert William Thomson and John Boyd Dunlop (1822-1873)

The overhead valve engine: David Dunbar Buick (1854-1929)

Tubular steel: Sir William Fairbairn (1789-1874)

Cloud chamber recording of atoms: Charles T. R. Wilson (1869-1959)

The first iron-hulled steamship: Sir William Fairbairn (1789-1874)

The first practical screw propeller: Robert Wilson (1803-1882)

Cordite - Sir James Dewar, Sir Frederick Abel

Roller printing: Thomas Bell (patented 1783)

The teleprinter: Frederick G. Creed (1871-1957)

The first practical application of the telephone: Alexander Graham Bell
    (1847-1922)

Universal Standard Time: Sir Sandford Fleming (1827-1915)

Practical application of television: John Logie Baird (1888-1946)

Fax Machine - Alexander Bain

The underlying principles of Radio and The theory of electromagnetism - James Clerk Maxwell (1831-1879)

Radar: Robert Watson-Watt (1892-1973)

Logarithms: John Napier (1550-1617)

The MRI body scanner: John Mallard in 1980

The hypodermic syringe: Alexander Wood (1817-1884)

Identifying the mosquito as the carrier of malaria: Sir Ronald Ross (1857-1932)

Identifying the cause of brucellosis: Sir David Bruce (1855-1931)

Discovering the vaccine for typhoid fever: Sir William B. Leishman (1865-1926)

Discovering insulin: John J R Macleod (1876-1935) with others

Discovering an effective tuberculosis treatment: Sir John Crofton in the 1950s

Developing the first beta-blocker drugs: Sir James W. Black in 1964

The Refrigerator: William Cullen (1748)

The Flush toilet: Alexander Cummings (1775)

The Dewar Flask: Sir James Dewar (1847-1932)

The waterproof macintosh: Charles Macintosh (1766-1843)

The modern lawnmower: Alexander Shanks (1801-1845)

Electric clock - Alexander Bain (1840)

Modern economics: Adam Smith

I could go on and on there are a lot more.

#14     Sep 18, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Nice list but getting a little dated. Almost all are before Israel was even a state.

#15     Sep 18, 2009
  6. jem

jem

some of those technology claims were far overstated... This was discussed on another thread.

Nevertheless, I support Isreal's right to exist - particularly with their own money.

#16     Sep 18, 2009
  7. Scottish troops are fighting and dying alongside US troops in the war on terror, no small feat.
    So are the Israeli troops, except their battlefield is much bigger, their stakes are much higher, they fight terrorism in their own backyard, they started way before you got involved and will likely fight long after you will have run from Afghanistan with your tail between your legs (just like you ran from Iraq last year).

small resource impoverished countries such as Israel do not add up to much in the grand scheme of things and the resource rich states no matter how culturally alien they are will always be favoured.
    How convenient to practice "realpolitik" when your interests are concerned and yet self-righteously claim moral superiority and fake moral outrage when the US or god forbid Israel defend themselves against terrorism and in Israel's case existential threats.

Since we are getting into a dick wagging contest here is a list of Scots achievements.
    Not a bad list. What happened to you in the 20th century, especially its second half?

#17     Sep 18, 2009
  8. Incognito Ninja Jihadi Tresor can't believe that I put him on my ignore list, and he keeps addressing me. I must admit that he is a good jihadi only second in line to Master Jihadi Paranoid Rage Boy Sameeh the Fabricator here, but still he is an untermensch, and I don't converse with untermenschen.

Plus this Jihadi Untermensch Tresor always really ticks me off by purposely underestimating my power. He knows that I am of Austrian background (my real unanglicized name is Bernhard von Richard) and an engineer by profession with a Masters in Gas Oven Technology. I don't do apartheid. I do other things!

#18     Sep 18, 2009
  9. So are the Israeli troops, except their battlefield is much bigger, their stakes are much higher, they fight terrorism in their own backyard, they started way before you got involved and will likely fight long after you will have run from Afghanistan with your tail between your legs (just like you ran from Iraq last year).
    History is I gather not one of your strong points as British troops were fighting Arab and Jewish terror group’s way before the creation of the state of Israel. And the withdrawal from Iraq was a redeployment to Afghanistan where we have lost at least 60 soldiers this year alone (so much for your claims of cowardice). US forces are also redeploying to Afghanistan from Iraq you may have missed the news that coalition forces are scaling down their involvement in Iraq.

How convenient to practice "realpolitik" when your interests are concerned and yet self-righteously claim moral superiority and fake moral outrage when the US or god forbid Israel defend themselves against terrorism and in Israel's case existential threats.
    You are being very creative with the truth here as at no point did I express moral outrage fake or otherwise at the defensive actions of the US or Israel. Pure invention on your part. I fully support the coalitions war on terror. I still stand by my claim that small resource impoverished states such as Israel are not as important as resource rich states (Iran or Saudi) to the west its not that we dislike you its just that you have less to give. I would imagine that if Iran and Syria became democratic and pliable then the US would whittle down their loan guarantees and favours to Israel and am sure Israel would like to become less dependent on welfare.

#19     Sep 19, 2009
  10. Tresor

Tresor

According to Bernie people can be divided into ubermenschen (superhumans) and untermenschen (subhumans); just like the Nazi did to segregate people. Bernie is an overt Nazi.

Now that we sorted this out and that Bernie's real views were exposed (pure racism), I can only say that according to me people can be classed as mentally healthy and mentaly ill. Bernie go to your shrink and get stronger meds :D

Power??? Bernie you are a psycho :p

Yes, you do. You take your psycho drugs. Make sure you do not forget to take one today.

#20     Sep 19, 2009