Carrie Prejean loses title

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FanOfFridays, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Well stated. I fail to see the connection between homo "marriage" and breast implants. Or photos about as revealing as what you will see on any beach.

This is about liberals trying to destroy someone who didn't knuckle under to their PC facism. Nothing more and nothing less. At least we have solid confirmation that Trump is the dirtbag most people assumed him to be.

#21     Jun 10, 2009
  2. They were gonna get PreJean, one way or the other. They dug up something she did when younger and twisted it. Its kinda sad because she seemed smarter than the average model, and in the end it has cost her this avenue for a career. They destroyed a 22 year old woman because she truthfully answered a question. But it was a fait accompli, especially because of the industry she is in.

What really does disturb me tho is that Trump buckled. I was sort of beginning to admire the guy because he keeps gettin up, keeps answering the bell.

I am disappointed that the mighty Trump said, "No Mas"
    to a bunch of girly men and petty women.
    :(

#22     Jun 10, 2009
  3. did you miss something? she got fired because she wasnt showing up for her job. i think she wanted to get fired because she has a chance at something bigger because of the publicity. maybe a fox anchor. fox likes to hire beautiful women with an empty head for anchors.

#23     Jun 10, 2009
  4. That fella inched me a wee bit closer to the right with that diatribe. I do hope true liberals aren't that way, no joke.

Careers should not b destroyed because of something someone says who is not even a lawmaker. They act like Ahhnold said that. This was just a friggin beauty queen!

#24     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Oh, well a breach of contract will get u fired by The Donald, no doubt:D

#25     Jun 10, 2009
  6. Nik; sorry but you're being uncharacteristically hyperbolic on this one.

#26     Jun 10, 2009
  7. I bet most guys don't even <i>like</i> big fake tits to begin with.

...but now I'm curious, so here's my poll on the subject:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=166588

#27     Jun 10, 2009
  8. Probably, but by now I'm always hyperbolic when the extremest of extreme right wingers show up. Rational argument doesn't work with them because they can't understand any of it. So I just tell them they're fucking morons and keep repeating why that's the case. My active posting days in P & R are long gone.

Witness Kurt's comment above. He doesn't understand that Miss America is a role model for young women, so he says that if she doesn't explicitly tell young girls to get their tits done, it's no problem. How do you make someone that obtuse understand anything? If she was the new Presidential appointee to the office of Special Envoy for the Health and Wellbeing of Teenage America, he would ask 'Why the fuck shouldn't she get her tits done up to about 52 EEE and go to high schools and speak to young women??'

With regard to the topic at hand, I actually went on record when this first hit as saying that I admired her for speaking her mind, even if her opinions are garbage. It takes guts to stand up there and say what she said, and when I saw that clip from the Today show, she didn't strike me as a moral monster at all, just a typically brainwashed right-leaning Christian who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. She did tell a white lie because she said that she was just speaking for herself, but then it turned out that she was actually campaigning against gay marriage.

However, when I realized that she had her tits done and posed for nude photos, the hypocrisy of it became clear. That's all I'm objecting to, the fact that she's a hypocrite.

By the way, I'm probably inordinately vehement in my opposition to breast augmentation. I think it's disgusting and a huge turn off, and I think that anyone who purports to be a role model for young women should be saying loudly and often that getting your tits done is a huge error in judgement.

Women have died and become permanently disfigured from complications resulting from this procedure. Forget how much of a sexual turn off it is. Isn't that enough?

#28     Jun 10, 2009
  9. Wow, all of this arguing over a "beauty" queen . . . Some of you guys could use a LIFE. :D

#29     Jun 10, 2009
  10. For the christian belief no sex before the marriage, then Prejean is ok to tease with her breasts, and tease with nude photos, but no sex? Aaahahaha, it is hypocrite.

#30     Jun 10, 2009