Carney: Obama Not Understood Because He Spoke In ShorthandSince He Is A Law Profesor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 5, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

White House press secretary Jay Carney tells the press corps that President Obama's attack on the Supreme Court was misunderstood because he was speaking in "shorthand" since he is a former professor of law. :D

This whitehouse just keeps getting more and more ridiculous by the day..... I guess they have given up on trying to fool the thinking people, and now they just make lazy arguments because they know how easy it is to fool an Obama Zombie.

(Sorry couldnt embed the video, but its at the link)
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...in_shorthand_since_he_is_a_law_professor.html

2. profeSSor - not profesor

genius!

3. Max E.

Max E.

I had to eliminate letters, and condense it genius, i was maxed out you will also notice some of the spacing is off, but try again, you filthy occuturd.

4. Uhmnnn.. It's "Shorthand". :cool:

5. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, you got me, here is what i copied and pasted from Real Clear Politics.

Carney: Obama Not Understood Because He Spoke In "Shorthand" Since He Is A Law Professor

And you can see how i condensed it..... i figured that buffoon iceman1 might still be able to read it but i guess i was wrong.

6. pspr

pspr

That's funny. They should stop digging. The hole is getting deeper.

7. That is one of their go-to excuses. You people are just way too dumb to appreciate the subtle nuances in what Obama says. He is just that damn brilliant.

Can you imagine what a strain it is on him to have to dumb everything down for you people? Sometimes he fails to appreciate just how dumb you are and says something that you misinterpret. Or you are just racist.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of a number of ET members in this very forum.

9. pspr

pspr

The liberals here just lick that crap up. Especially IQ-47, the Obamabot.