Carmax KMX

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Dec 20, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Huge runaway overhead you mean.
    And huge runaway defaults.

#11     Dec 30, 2016
  2. can the Trump rally make it happen?

#12     Jan 11, 2017
  3. hajimow

hajimow

Up today. KMX is in strong sell territory today. This is just my call. DOYD. Make sure you know what you are doing.

#13     Oct 31, 2017
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I think this is a bet on low interest rates.

#14     Oct 31, 2017
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Very low volume. Almost dying volume. Personally I think they manipulate the stock by pushing it higher on low volume and then create interest and then dump the stocks. I do not see any interest in buying it or shorting it in big volumes. It is dangling at around 74.20. Traders are busy with FB, AAPl,.... once it is done (by the end of this week) the story will be different. I expect KMX to drop to $67 but you need to be patient.

#15     Oct 31, 2017
  6. hajimow

hajimow

KMX has dropped over a $1 since yesterday in the up market. Based on my trading experience this stock has at least $5 room to drop. My posts are not trading advice. Do your own research before any trade. Make sure you can handle the market fluctuations.

#16     Nov 1, 2017
  7. hajimow

hajimow

KMX is soooo weak that if someone wants to sell 100K shares, it will drop $2. Big investors do not like these kind of stocks. They got in on the earnings based on the chart but now cannot get out without hurting themselves.

#17     Nov 1, 2017
  8. hajimow

hajimow

I checked market depth for KMX. Almost absolutely almost no buyer. This will drop very bad.

#18     Nov 1, 2017
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Haji.... $77 down to $66 in 3 months. Good call.

#19     Dec 21, 2017