Career Traders like Jay of Bull n Bear method (MY GOD)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by IQ146, Aug 30, 2007.

1. IQ146

IQ146

Jay Spirit

You my friend are evil, think about it, deep down you know your trading is still at amateur level, (I saw ALL your youtube videos). I don't think you are a stupid kid, well maybe a little, but at your age that is quite fine.

But the reason you are EVIL is because you are getting people to listen to your LIES when you know they are lies.

Make no mistake Jay Spirit

YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE LIES WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR TRADING IS

amateur at best.

look in the mirror

tell me what do you see ???

2. IQ146

IQ146

Look Jay

I am not trying to have you go hang yourself, I like the fact that you love the markets and are doing your best

but I gotta tell you honestly when I was your age trying to trade the markets and trying to learn

I sure as hell wasn't on the net telling people how great I am

PM me and I'll give you some tips :)

3. styron

styron

Once you get done exposing all the charlatans in the trading business, there are some Aegean stables which need cleaning as well.

4. IQ146

IQ146

I took an interest in this Jay Spirit kid, because he reminded me of me.

I was just like him,

Stupid enough to give it my all

and smart enough to know that it can be done

5. I have a feeling you are him

6. You are another multihandle wanker that is a certainty

7. IQ146

IQ146

you are a wanker

you obviously are not a real trader, otherwise you would identify with this start up trader Jay

8. Yeah obviously I am not very insightful comment keep them up

9. jsmooth

jsmooth

what the hell are you guys talking about? I've been seeing a few threads like this....can someone post a link? I'm curious now

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

Jay is very confusing young man, he thinks ET is mean but he cames back to ask for advices from A to Z time and again. I hope he matures out of this phase soon.

#10     Sep 3, 2007