Career Trader Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thief, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Thief

Thief

The post I am referring to in this thread is the one below. I quoted it as he has a tendency to delete and claim that it never happened.

#11     Sep 24, 2007
  2. Thief

Thief

Also, here is a PM he sent me this morning:

"Why don't you suck him off while you are licking his ass you cock snot stain"

He was referring to my conversation with Joe, I did not message him first. Like I mentioned earlier, if I put him on ignore, he'll just come back hours later as a different (yet same) character due to his dynamic IP address he has bragged about.

This kind of behavior is unacceptable, he acts like a child. Its one thing to have open and honest debates and conversations but another thing alltogether to engage in what he does.

Thank you.

#12     Sep 24, 2007
  3. Geesh,

Those guys really are going about it the wrong way in attacking Jack.

After many years of seeing the same questions, same personal attacks, multiple threads et cetera...

Their attempts in trying to behave like play ground bullies is only getting them into trouble at ET.

Further, all they are doing is increasing the number of complaints against them by other members that don't use nor believe in Jack methods...

Traders that are getting tired of seeing those eye sore anti-Jack threads even though they don't believe in the SCT method.

The sad part is all those wasted messages (anti-Jack) stuff eventually gets deleted, thread closed or moved to chit chat and possible Ban if they continue with such a behavior.

That's a lot of lost time and energy in producing such types of childish threads.

Also, that type of message you got via pm merits the sender an immediate BAN.

Why don't you ask Baron to become a moderator in the Career Trader thread or anywhere else those anti-Jack threads are being started???

Baron is in the need for more moderators because the few he has obviously aren't able to keep up with those particular posters because those anti-Jack threads are around for 1 - 3 days before something gets done about them.

Mark

#13     Sep 24, 2007
  4. Thief

Thief

Sir, the mods can see our PM discussions so they know who PM'ed who first. Clearly this will show you attacking me for providing feedback to ET of your abusive behavior.

#14     Sep 24, 2007
  5. Thief

Thief

Joe/Baron, need I say more?

#15     Sep 24, 2007
  6. Thief

Thief

Yet more proof of terrible behavior at ET by this user. Unfortunately, he cannot control himself so he responds to every post with more insults (even in "feedback" where all I am trying to do is provide feedback). This is precisely why he needs to be banned the moment he starts threads outside of chit chat that are intended solely to abuse people.

#16     Sep 24, 2007