Career Trader Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thief, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Thief

Thief

Dear Barron,

Whoever is in charge of moderating the career trader forum isnt doing their job. The anti Hershey threads run rampant there and they truly belong in chit chat. The perpetrators know that no one is moderating this forum so they use it to keep these threads visible on the home page so they can just flame everyone. Also, I noticed that the mod of the thread hasnt posted in over 3 years, perhaps he isnt even coming here at all anymore? Can someone else take over the duties to keep this forum on track?

Thank you for your time.

2. hcour

hcour Guest

Those threads are everywhere. I just made a similar complaint but nothing seems to be done about it. It's one or two idiots w/numerous aliases. The threads shouldn't be moved to chit-chat or anywhere else, they should be immediately deleted and those members should be banned as fast as they appear. Eventually maybe they'll get tired of their childish game.

H

3. Thief

Thief

They seem to be everywhere however they eventually all end in chit chat where they belong. However, the ones started in career trader never do and it seems the mod there isnt doing his job. I dont know if he evens comes to ET anymore :confused:

4. Joe

Joe

They have been removed and banned.
    If any more pop up under new names please let me know.

Thank you,
    Joe

5. hcour

hcour Guest

Joe,

Thanks, that's a first step. But instead of banning them, could you just have them killed?

Harold

6. Thief

Thief

Thank you Joe.

7. Thief

Thief

8. Thief

Thief

Kind sir, please do not litter the main forums with "chit chat", there is a section for that specifically. Perhaps you should click on the forums link and scroll to the bottom. It is there, you can start yours threads there with ease.

9. Thief

Thief

Joe and/or Baron,

Is there a way to stop this particular poster from re-emerging so often? In addition to starting flaming threads, he hijacks threads to flame as well (case in point on this very thread). Putting him on ignore is useless as he is banned and has a new alias every day or so.

He is a nuisance to everyone and his threads appear on the main boards for too long.

Thanks in advance!

#10     Sep 24, 2007